PDA

View Full Version : big probelm pls help me

Demonicdevyn
11-08-2010, 08:48 PM
wel my 90$ skullcandy headphones recently have been only playing thruogh one headphone ive had this happen with low quality bad conditioned cheap headphones and earphones but these ones were under a year old(bout 8 months) and there in great condition
when this first happened i was jumping a fence behind a grocery store in the rain
maybe i bet the headphone plug in or something

anyways can anyone pls help
i dont have the money to replace them

Phoenixking
11-08-2010, 08:57 PM
U could say they got wet by the rain running home away from the rain lol well atleast thats wat i think u kno
U have reciept u can get refund or b replace
Hehe

Demonicdevyn
11-08-2010, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=Phoenixking;118554]U could say they got wet by the rain running home away from the rain lol well atleast thats wat i think u kno
U have reciept u can get refund or b replace
Hehe
o thought it cud be the rain but it was a rlly light rain and the only droplets were on the plastic not where the wires or ear part actully was
like i said 8 months ago i gottem so the receipt wudnt matter and i dont even have it anyways

gwippy
11-08-2010, 09:08 PM
ok you pretty much screwed then if you don't have the reciept. Water wrecks headphones alot even if its a little drop it can cause one the wires to rust and break which probably hasn't happepend. Ummm in my experiences of headphones breaking its usually cause they've been dropped and i've broken something internally or some water has gotten into it and short circuited the circuit and blew a fuse or something like that sorry to bring you the bad news