PDA

View Full Version : Mines of stronghold

Cremated
10-20-2013, 01:35 PM
Bring these back zz the one were all bosses in elite :DD I miss it

Ebezaanec
10-20-2013, 01:50 PM
Mines of Nordia?

I myself like the easy concept of no-mob levels... But you have to remember how the prices of the Elite Nordr gear dropped rapidly... I would rather run longer in a level than have lower valued gear.

Good for impatient players... Bad for overall economy...

Cremated
10-20-2013, 02:09 PM
For AP! Zz

Skaunared
10-20-2013, 02:44 PM
Bring these back zz the one were all bosses in elite :DD I miss it

Shuyal Mines would be a good idea!

Cremated
10-20-2013, 02:50 PM
Nah Nordr mines worked because like snowy etc. Maybe Shuyal Vorpal Dimensions or i guess there is the shuyal gladiatior thing zz I WANT NORDR MINES BACK :d

KingMartin
10-21-2013, 03:56 AM
Shuyal Mines would be a good idea!

I think Shuyal bosses are too easy to fight them without mobs (perhaps only time limit on Inan is challenging).

We have lots of guildies with legendary gear (many even 35 lvl), and while it requires small pulls and patience to get to the boss, the boss himself is not so difficult to defeat.

Shuyal mines would ruin the price of the last items that sell quite well - Blades and Pylons.

EDIT:
Now when I think of it, I would rather welcome Shadowmancers Mines so that we can farm those rings :D

Taejo
10-21-2013, 04:12 AM
Good for impatient players... Bad for overall economy...

Shuyal mines would ruin the price of the last items that sell quite well - Blades and Pylons.

Exactly. Keep in mind, when Mines of Nordia was released, Shuyal Gladiator Arena didn't exist. Architect and Shade gear already drops in the Arena (Shade gear also comes from puzzleboxes), Quill prices were devastated by the Captain Krom bug, and Blades/Pylons drop off the two most popular bosses of Shuyal. Adding yet another quick and easy way to obtain all this gear is going to make them as valueless as crate pinks (exaggeration) - then what are we going to do with them?

KingMartin
10-21-2013, 04:23 AM
Exactly. Keep in mind, when Mines of Nordia was released, Shuyal Gladiator Arena didn't exist. Architect and Shade gear already drops in the Arena (Shade gear also comes from puzzleboxes), Quill prices were devastated by the Captain Krom bug, and Blades/Pylons drop off the two most popular bosses of Shuyal. Adding yet another quick and easy way to obtain all this gear is going to make them as valueless as crate pinks (exaggeration) - then what are we going to do with them?

I must say that I have never seen Architect stuff drop from Arena but probably that's where the Helms come from as the Wraith is IMHO still bugged. (We managed to bug even Ashral Heart once :( ).

Krom fight has the lowest Value/Cost ratio of all bosses I think and it is hardly worth to enter this (otherwise interesting) map. Perhaps some new drop (egg?) would make this map more popular.