PDA

View Full Version : Some Changes in leaderboards must be done.

lovetrianglee
10-20-2013, 07:54 PM
Like SOme arena's and dungeons get reset after the expansion, I hope the pvp, pve leaderboards should also be reset'd . It will make this game more funny and interesting. Everyone will get to know about their season's performance and there should be a source to see our own standing in that leaderboard. Thanks. What do u guys say???

Crowsfoot
10-20-2013, 08:11 PM
You can't reset the PvP lb because that would involve clearing EVERYONE'S pvp stats. Essentially you are asking that PvP has no impact on APs.

My vote: No (period)

Ebezaanec
10-20-2013, 08:30 PM
No resetting is needed.. Just implement this:

All-Time Leaderboard: Hardcore players will compete to be the best.. If you are on the Seasonal Leaderboard, you can qualify to be moved to the All-Time Leaderboard.

Seasonal Leaderboard: Leaderboard that is based on seasons (expansions). Will be reset each expansion.

It would give new players a chance.. Because 10k flags or beating 2m PVE kills is pretty difficult...

*Note: This is actually Defamed's idea.. I'm just the messenger ;)*

Crowsfoot
10-20-2013, 09:18 PM

All-Time Leaderboard: Hardcore players will compete to be the best.. If you are on the Seasonal Leaderboard, you can qualify to be moved to the All-Time Leaderboard.

Seasonal Leaderboard: Leaderboard that is based on seasons (expansions). Will be reset each expansion.

This is acceptable IMO.

Taejo
10-20-2013, 09:38 PM

It would give new players a chance.. Because 10k flags or beating 2m PVE kills is pretty difficult...

This idea has existed since Star Legends released, maybe even earlier than that. And here we are, 2+ years later...

It's a good idea, but will likely never happen.

Jetzzz
10-20-2013, 09:40 PM

Agree with this idea, because it will make player more active in pvp. All time seasoned should be the total kill in pve pvp etc, but not included time run because in each season the difficulty of elite run is different

Soundlesskill
10-21-2013, 12:35 AM
I wonder why they didn't reset Nordr maps Since the mobs became a great deal harder..

Spyce
10-21-2013, 12:42 AM
They should add leaderboards per level.
Leaderboards for levels 1,2,3 and so on.

Alfai
10-21-2013, 02:18 AM
Lol.plus 1 to defamed idea hoping to see this get implemented at least bfore i quit playing.

Taejo
10-21-2013, 03:49 AM

Lol. Talk about a nightmare for developers :distress:

Desperoto
10-21-2013, 08:31 AM
I wonder why they didn't reset Nordr maps Since the mobs became a great deal harder..

Uhm they aren't resetted?

Pedgon
10-21-2013, 10:12 AM
..honestly, "twink chars" shouldnt be on LB with top level players..makes no sense, and it's not fair for those who play always on max level! They do easily 10000 flags, for eg., on lower levels in 1 or 2 weeks..when top players need months for tht ..-.-

Imo, at least sts should do a lb for kills/flags coming from max levels (for now 35/36)..and all the rest should be added to another lb (twink lb)..this would be fair!

Cheers! :)

afrobug
10-21-2013, 10:33 AM
What I would like to see is timed run leaderboard for solo runners.

DagnyTaggart
10-21-2013, 10:50 AM
..honestly, "twink chars" shouldnt be on LB with top level players..makes no sense, and it's not fair for those who play always on max level! They do easily 10000 flags, for eg., on lower levels in 1 or 2 weeks..when top players need months for tht ..-.-

Imo, at least sts should do a lb for kills/flags coming from max levels (for now 35/36)..and all the rest should be added to another lb (twink lb)..this would be fair!

Cheers! :)

Agreed. Of course we all know who got there by playing at cap (against the best players in the game as well) and who just "twinked" their way to the LB.

-Dag

Soundlesskill
10-21-2013, 12:45 PM

Lol the game is meant for the players to be motivate to level up and get the best gear not stay low and get on lb for doing NADA.

Uhm they aren't resetted?

I don't know.

Best idea I've heard in a looooooong time.

Zuzeq
10-21-2013, 12:55 PM

This^

Amazonina
10-21-2013, 01:17 PM
Why? Reset any time run. I disagree, ppl like myself work hard. To be on leaderboards, and for it to be whipped cause u say so.. hell no!

Taejo
10-21-2013, 01:52 PM

Really nice idea!

Fairytalez
10-21-2013, 07:46 PM
FYI those people put time and effort to be on lb
If u wanted it to reset you'd be so selfish to think that way
Now go run along and put time and effort instead of making threads like this

KingMartin
10-22-2013, 08:18 AM
Great idea, Afro! In such a case, class separation would be probably fair (particularly for warriors)

afrobug
10-22-2013, 08:40 AM
Right, it would be impossible for warriors to compete indeed it should be by class. And to add to timed run lb for solo runners, why not put up lb for duo and trio to make it more interesting.

Daddyblu
10-23-2013, 07:17 AM
nothing is impossible :P

lovetrianglee
10-23-2013, 07:36 AM
HMM.. so u dont think, if the ldrboards will be reseted... there will be a tight and good competition everytime??? And the game will be come more serious....