PDA

View Full Version : Building Production Boosts

Taejo
10-21-2013, 12:58 AM
Building production boosts sent from tribe members are not working if a building is >50% constructed/upgraded. Is this intended?

Prahasit Prahi
10-21-2013, 03:32 AM
Actually it works bt I've the explanation for ur case
The person who send u these boosts might have sent to another building....n by the time u used these boosts that building might be completed..so the boosts wont work this might be ur problem I think
I've a suggestion ill post it when I reach home

L0ve
10-21-2013, 11:09 AM
The person who send u these boosts might have sent to another building....n by the time u used these boosts that building might be completed..so the boosts wont work this might be ur problem I think

Yep, it seems the build-time reduction boosts are specific to structures.

Taejo
10-21-2013, 02:13 PM

Although what you say is true and I understand how the boost works, this is not what happened to me.

Situation: I had one builder idle not doing anything, and with the other I started the upgrade of my HQ to L4 (which takes 1 day). Meanwhile, before I began using my idle builder again, I received 3 build reduction boosts, which could only have come from someone clicking my HQ. 13 hours passed and I decided to use the build reduction boosts. The time remaining was 11 hours and 35 minutes exactly when I used the boosts. Nothing happened.

I am guessing this is either a bug, or what people have told me is true: that the boosts do not work when a building/upgrade is >50% completed.