PDA

View Full Version : Drugstr's Lvl20 Tank Mage Build

Hanfi
10-21-2013, 02:32 AM
Hello Guys,after some funny "friends" stole my account and i cant play pl anymore i will show ya my build items u need and some combos :)

1.Equipment

First of all i will tell you what u need to wear:
Gurus Chain Helm(Rhino Pack l20)
Now if u got better and learned the range and ur combos u can use bear plat pack sword l20
Or a Purp/Pink Paw l20
Gurus Mail Armor(Rhino Plat Pack l20)
And Gurus Shield (Rhino Pack l20)

Ring: Use a ring with 1 mana regen and armor

2.Skill Build:

Okay now there are two different builds

First one is for people who are quite new to tank mage l20 i used it at the beginning too

6Armor Buff
3fire
2ice
1light
1revive
5heal

Btw drain is useless for tanks because it dont make enough damage like dex mages

Now the second build i used at the ending before my account got stolen

That Build is a bit different because u need to use sword for damage :)

3armor buff
3fire
5heal
1ice
1revive
1frost
5light

Yeah finally i tell u my combos :3
Always before every fight use revive for +1mana regen

Bears: they will try their sweet combo stomp sms
But u only need to fire when they stomp then go in make light ice run back heal repeat
When their rage run off combo them with ice fire light if u see they buff again use fire and run back

Birds: after forgotten bows got patched(best move of sts ❤️) birds got much more easier
But all in all u need to play like that against them:
Fire ice run back heal then!!!!!! If they root u u need to heal they directly out of it if u not do that they will nuke u
After that combo them till the end because ur a tank and they are not xD

Foxes:I dont played alot vs foxes under l22 but i know that u need to kite them till their evade run out then try to nuke them

Rhinos/Mages: if they are dex u need to kite fire ice heal fire ice because they hit hard
If they run out of mana its easy for u to nuke them

If they are str its a long long long fight but try to safe mana and nuke only if the other ones buff ran out or his mana

I hope u enjoy my guide i would be happy if u press thanks :3 and hopefully we will see us again if i get my account back. I dont want to say im the best and i wasnt the best but i hope i can say i was one of the best 3 and i hope that people share this.If not i only say there will be always anyone whos better then u :)))(

Your old Drugstr *_*

Aalleexx
10-21-2013, 08:05 AM
Druggy :c dein pwning ^_^

Hanfi
10-21-2013, 10:00 AM
Pwn mein bester pvp bro *____* alte zeiten danke dafür :/ hoffe wir können bald mal wieder zocken wenn ich meinen Account wieder bekomme :(

Aalleexx
10-21-2013, 10:06 AM
:/ ja wer hat dich eigentlich gescammt? Denn zerstör ich dann wenn er pvpt!!!

Hanfi
10-21-2013, 10:15 AM
Bist du im moment on ich mach einfach mal einen neuen alten?

Hanfi
10-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Weil dann komm ich mal aus spaß mit nem neuen rein :(

Aalleexx
10-21-2013, 10:22 AM
Ne sorry tut mir echt leid aber ich wurde 7Tage gebannt -.-" weil ich n... Gesagt habe :]

Hanfi
10-21-2013, 10:24 AM
:( hab irgendso ein crapp account loikon blackaimz und lutscherrr haben mich gescammt :(

Aalleexx
10-21-2013, 10:27 AM
Lutscherrrrr kenn ich irgendwo her ... Muss mal schauen uch denk der ist sogar auf meiner FL :)

SayCreed
10-21-2013, 10:28 AM
What language are u speaking,Alli can understand that loikon and blackaimz in involved

Plus
They CAN'T steal your account you gave it w
Away

Hanfi
10-21-2013, 10:35 AM
Its german and no i didnt.

Hanfi
10-21-2013, 01:01 PM
And how can u understand that they stole my account if u only understand that they are involved????

IGN Storm
10-21-2013, 06:17 PM
And how can u understand that they stole my account if u only understand that they are involved????

Gee, you tell me. And once you figure it out, read your sig pls.

Hello Guys,after some funny "friends" stole my account and i cant play pl anymore i will show ya my build items u need and some combos :)

1.Equipment

First of all i will tell you what u need to wear:
Gurus Chain Helm(Rhino Pack l20)
Now if u got better and learned the range and ur combos u can use bear plat pack sword l20
Or a Purp/Pink Paw l20
Gurus Mail Armor(Rhino Plat Pack l20)
And Gurus Shield (Rhino Pack l20)

Ring: Use a ring with 1 mana regen and armor

2.Skill Build:

Okay now there are two different builds

First one is for people who are quite new to tank mage l20 i used it at the beginning too

6Armor Buff
3fire
2ice
1light
1revive
5heal

Btw drain is useless for tanks because it dont make enough damage like dex mages

Now the second build i used at the ending before my account got stolen

That Build is a bit different because u need to use sword for damage :)

3armor buff
3fire
5heal
1ice
1revive
1frost
5light

Yeah finally i tell u my combos :3
Always before every fight use revive for +1mana regen

Bears: they will try their sweet combo stomp sms
But u only need to fire when they stomp then go in make light ice run back heal repeat
When their rage run off combo them with ice fire light if u see they buff again use fire and run back

Birds: after forgotten bows got patched(best move of sts ❤️) birds got much more easier
But all in all u need to play like that against them:
Fire ice run back heal then!!!!!! If they root u u need to heal they directly out of it if u not do that they will nuke u
After that combo them till the end because ur a tank and they are not xD

Foxes:I dont played alot vs foxes under l22 but i know that u need to kite them till their evade run out then try to nuke them

Rhinos/Mages: if they are dex u need to kite fire ice heal fire ice because they hit hard
If they run out of mana its easy for u to nuke them

If they are str its a long long long fight but try to safe mana and nuke only if the other ones buff ran out or his mana

I hope u enjoy my guide i would be happy if u press thanks :3 and hopefully we will see us again if i get my account back. I dont want to say im the best and i wasnt the best but i hope i can say i was one of the best 3 and i hope that people share this.If not i only say there will be always anyone whos better then u :)))(

Your old Drugstr *_*

Heroelite
10-21-2013, 06:40 PM
wow all op gear

Naetheanimal
10-22-2013, 06:30 AM
You got banned dont lie lol, I miss u.

poiuytrewq
10-22-2013, 06:33 AM
Add Content

Ivars Spagis
10-22-2013, 07:35 AM
is the second build better or the 1 st one for the tank mage..

Hanfi
10-22-2013, 08:06 AM
Naethe i got my account back sweetie ❤️ We play together if ur online *_* the second build is better after forgotten got fixed :)

SayCreed
10-22-2013, 02:26 PM
Did I say They Stole Your account?
I said They are involved as I saw their names.Also no-one can be hacked

programmed
10-22-2013, 02:31 PM
Also no-one can be hacked

Someone could guess your email and password. Isn't that considered hacking?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Hanfi
10-22-2013, 02:53 PM
Ty Scary! Someone who can think about what someone says :)

Aalleexx
10-22-2013, 11:13 PM
Naethe i got my account back sweetie ❤️ We play together if ur online *_* the second build is better after forgotten got fixed :)

Yaaaaaaay!!?!? Du hast ihn wieder ?O.o GEIL :o :3 aber noch 4tage dann komm ich ^_^

Hanfi
10-23-2013, 02:11 AM
Ja vier tage und wir zestören alle diese vorstatdt mongolen im low lvl pvp :D

Vertibrate
10-23-2013, 03:21 AM
Ye nice build and all but why wud u ever need 3 fire.
Also the majority of foxes will slaughter u cos of 3 armour buff.
Id like to see a few more 20 Mages, so ill tell u a virtually Fail-safe build.

6 Light essential debuff mass Dps also Armour and Hit as a side bonus.
ITS THE FASTEST REBUFFING SKILL and it does insane dmg, I completely disagree with 5 because with 1 extra skill point you get a
Hell of alot more.

1 Frost You wont need to use more than this. Trust me.

6 Armour buff, this way u will pwn alot of foxes, u wont die vs rhino Hammer nukes, or bear etc
its SOOO much easier.

1 Fire Pls tell me why u wud need more, i cant understand people's logic.
If a lvl15 Mage can beat the majority of rhinos,bears (anything that hurts alot) with 1 fire, and be at the disadvantage of
31 armour, Why cant a 20 mage with 3x as much armour...

Because of Fb nerf u no longer need MS

5 Heal, You wont die after buff and just enough so u can tank some 22s when u have buff...
End of.

Combos:
If ur wanting to kite do : light fire ice that way u get debuff and they get froze my frost.
For nuking : Ice light fire heal, carry on the same pattern, if you get timing right u will heal before they fire, if not then dont worry
They will be dead in a few seconds :3
Im pretty sure thats it in terms of combos, cos u dont need any of this fancy revive stuff, plain brute force always worked for me.

Int 22
Str 67
Rest on Dex

Use the same stuff that drugstr said but, use hammer vs anything below 22, and use his paw set vs all the rest but if u are struggling for mana have a mana set on quick change to regen, then nuke it.

- Vertibrate

SayCreed
10-23-2013, 01:44 PM
Also no-one can be hacked

Someone could guess your email and password. Isn't that considered hacking?

But that's chances are___

programmed
10-23-2013, 02:09 PM

It still happens. When I first created an account for PL it happened to me and my character would disappear every time I got to l55. So after too much remaked characters and changing my password only for that to fail at stopping it, I made the account that I use now.

Hanfi
10-23-2013, 04:24 PM
fogue u definitly wrote too much i can say u why u need 3fire.Bears and Birds still hit very hard thats why u need the 3fire to kite their combos.I couldnt play dat much after nerf git my account just back. People have other builds for other playstyles.We both know our builds work thats the most important thing :)

SayCreed
10-24-2013, 01:24 PM

It still happens. When I first created an account for PL it happened to me and my character would disappear every time I got to l55. So after too much remaked characters and changing my password only for that to fail at stopping it, I made the account that I use now.

O.o
That never happened yo me.

Sometime I fell shutting up