PDA

View Full Version : Will The Arlors Come back at December?

Carlozgood
10-21-2013, 03:46 AM
Need your replies please :)

DocDoBig
10-21-2013, 04:48 AM
Of course there will be a X-Mas event.

Kakashis
10-21-2013, 08:53 AM
I'm counting on it! Not paying 1m+

Meljann
10-21-2013, 09:38 AM
^^ I hope so too I really like the green hat,but I'm not about to waste 1m+ on just a hat & another 1M+ to complete the set

Eski
10-21-2013, 12:21 PM
For sure there ,will be the xmas event ,and u can buy one ...

Deadroth
10-21-2013, 12:25 PM
This will be pain in tha [CENSORED] for those, who bought it earlier, please take this in mind, that You still can improve some sets, and leave those, which were in past xmas as they was. Look at the cap banners.. If someone didn't cap in first season, he didn't get banner. So if You didn't played last xmas, You won't get that vanity soo easy.. Dev said, they would like to give a LITTLE advance to those who played longer. Now its time to do this.

Orageunas
10-21-2013, 12:35 PM
Hope that they make new ones...

xcainnblecterx
10-21-2013, 02:53 PM
This has been discussed alot already. Imo, no they wont come back and the reason being is alot of people didnt like the cartoonish style to them, especially sorcs. I personally liked it and wish i didnt sell mine because i dont get so many compliments on how smexy o am

Wutzgood
10-21-2013, 05:33 PM
I'm hoping they just release new ones. If its just the 2 same ones I won't have any to buy.

Spyce
10-21-2013, 06:36 PM
Expect diffrent color vanities.

Worship
10-21-2013, 06:47 PM
God I sure hope they don't bring them back.. I held on to mine for a reason. And that was because I wanted to sell them for profit when next X-mas goes around. I don't want to have to wait a year and watch my Arlor sets drop from 1m+ to 10k~

Jcyee
10-21-2013, 10:44 PM
They better not bring them back. I'm saving my set for a reason!

Carlozgood
10-21-2013, 11:31 PM
I wish its different compared to the old arlors cause i bought them very expensive o_o

Morholt
10-22-2013, 07:58 AM
Food for thought: the sets said in the description that they'll be back next holiday season.

I'm sure you guys won't complain when Grimm returns. You sure didn't when Slag did.
Oh, that's right. Because you can't trade those.
Be glad you can even trade your vanities period.
Worry about something other than your in game gold.

Kakashis
10-22-2013, 05:27 PM
Food for thought: the sets said in the description that they'll be back next holiday season.

I'm sure you guys won't complain when Grimm returns. You sure didn't when Slag did.

exactly! and just because you paid lots of gold for it, STS never said it wouldn't return!

Wutzgood
10-22-2013, 11:50 PM
I always laugh when I read these topics because there are always a couple people that seem to be offended that they might not return. I can only assume they sold them just expecting the same ones to be released. I personally don't care either way as long as there are new ones to buy and not just the same 2.

But lets take a logical thought from a video game developer's point of view. If you want to maximize sales for new vanities would you:

A: bring back the same vanities every year giving people little reason to buy them?

B: bring out new ones every year and discontinue the old ones?

By releasing different ones each year they can guarantee collectors like me will definitely buy them every single time they release one. Plus old ones will have high value like lots of other discontinued equips.

VanRah
10-23-2013, 02:06 AM
They can make them come bk n also add another set, I don't see why they can't maximize sales also this way. There are many players that couldn't buy those sets when they have been released (like me) n that can't afford to buy them with ingame currency, furthermore being very nice sets I bet even the players who already own them will buy some other sets to stash n resell them later for profit, hence I think that sts will still get its income from these "old sets" n can release them again on Christmas.

Deadroth
10-23-2013, 10:30 AM
I always laugh when I read these topics because there are always a couple people that seem to be offended that they might not return. I can only assume they sold them just expecting the same ones to be released. I personally don't care either way as long as there are new ones to buy and not just the same 2.

But lets take a logical thought from a video game developer's point of view. If you want to maximize sales for new vanities would you:

A: bring back the same vanities every year giving people little reason to buy them?

B: bring out new ones every year and discontinue the old ones?

By releasing different ones each year they can guarantee collectors like me will definitely buy them every single time they release one. Plus old ones will have high value like lots of other discontinued equips.

Umm.. I suppose their price would go up then... Like heralds .. And yes. This would make them more rare. I am by option B, pepole would buy those vanities more.. Cuz they would love to have something rare in future.

VanRah
10-24-2013, 02:01 AM
They could have both the new ones n the old ones...
Anyway discuting about it seems useless as it's sts to decide.
One thing is sure if they bring bk the arlor sets, there will still be people that will buy them.

chitgoks
10-24-2013, 08:47 AM
you bet as that will mean profit for sts too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Default1710
11-27-2013, 03:55 AM

So basically you're saying the economy and market of the game don't matter. The value of items don't matter since its just a game right? Give me a break. Im fairly sure the same exact vanities wont be released, or else there really isn't any point in saving for anything in the game anymore if nothing is valuable. Id rather play a real mmorpg than a child's game to be honest. Why even buy anything expensive in the first place if anyone can get it anytime they like easily. Telling us to not worry about our in game gold is telling us to not care about the game. Gold is an important part of the game. If they released the same ones again, then playing and saving for things in the game is kind of pointless.

BudakGemuk
11-27-2013, 04:20 AM
So basically you're saying the economy and market of the game don't matter. The value of items don't matter since its just a game right? Give me a break. Im fairly sure the same exact vanities wont be released, or else there really isn't any point in saving for anything in the game anymore if nothing is valuable. Id rather play a real mmorpg than a child's game to be honest. Why even buy anything expensive in the first place if anyone can get it anytime they like easily. Telling us to not worry about our in game gold is telling us to not care about the game. Smarten up kid, gold is an important part of the game. I would probably quit if they released the same ones again, it wouldn't be fun anymore.

C'mon old man, dont get pissed too much or u'll have a heart attack...
On topic, i dont have arlors but it would be cool to have other items for the winter event.

thelonemerch
11-27-2013, 04:31 AM
Sts is known for re releasing items and.vanities

Crescentwind
11-27-2013, 11:59 AM
Im fairly sure the same exact vanities wont be released, or else there really isn't any point in saving for anything in the game anymore if nothing is valuable. Id rather play a real mmorpg than a child's game to be honest. Why even buy anything expensive in the first place if anyone can get it anytime they like easily. Telling us to not worry about our in game gold is telling us to not care about the game. Gold is an important part of the game. If they released the same ones again, then playing and saving for things in the game is kind of pointless.

It shouldn't be expensive item in the first place, only people makes things look rare and sold it Overprice therefore those people who just played later than December last year were not able to read/heard the announcement that this vanities will return next year. Basically its a trap and unfortunately they got you.

By this time you should at least know what are those SEASONAL vanities..

Cheers

inkredible
11-27-2013, 12:05 PM
I overheard that someone read it In description that they will come back.. Hence why I sold mine :) lol if they don't come back oh well not a big deal to me

inkredible
11-27-2013, 12:17 PM
Snowball (& while I'm asking the Arlor vanitys) will be the same price in plat as there orginal release?

Yes

i guess they are coming back

Ambrose
11-27-2013, 12:40 PM
Food for thought!

yes they said they would come back but lets be honest, chances are in the past year a dev has come up with a new idea for christmas and if u look at the update note it says "new" vanties..... implying that they have decided to create a different appearance and chances are the old sets become discontinued and become a collectors item...

Default1710
11-27-2013, 12:54 PM
Food for thought!

yes they said they would come back but lets be honest, chances are in the past year a dev has come up with a new idea for christmas and if u look at the update note it says "new" vanties..... implying that they have decided to create a different appearance and chances are the old sets become discontinued and become a collectors item...
Thank you for your refreshing post. No one knows 100% sure what will happen until it does. I have platinum saved up for this christmas though, so at least well be getting awesome new content no matter what. Cheers everyone.

Crescentwind
11-27-2013, 12:54 PM
Food for thought!

New vanities inline with the NEW event. Since Arlor vanities is not part of the said event therefore it is no longer necessary to mention it. The update is centered for the event alone and what new things it bring.