PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion before holloween

moonway03
10-21-2013, 08:19 AM
1. Aura vanity effects pls. Via plat and drop
2.BURNING FIST (claw or gauntlet fith cool fire aura)
3.Ghost wolf pet (different colors)
4.Wings :)
5.allow us to sit on the bench in the street :)
6.New skill : Darkness power , refer to blackbeard in one piece anime :)
7.New hero/character vanity like dark crusader.

Your thoughts would be nice :))

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

doomdoomdoom
10-21-2013, 01:58 PM
Some nice ideas. But if you were suggesting them for this year's Halloween event....I am 99.9% sure you are too late. But maybe someone at STS had an idea that matches one of yours...and you'll get it anyway. ^_^

Mordrenauku
10-22-2013, 12:58 AM
1) White druidic vanity. and make it more like a chinese monk outfit. have the hood wrap around and cover the face. . and the boots have the wrapping. no more druidic dresses :p
2) The ghost wolf pet would be sweet. can't believe someone else thought of that too.
3) tailing fog gem. an aura gem that has (preferably white fog) an effect where the fog trails behind you like when your pet is catching up.
4) a badass whip like from castlevania.
5) please sts,!if you pick any of my ideas can I please have a unique version for myself.
Mordrenauku

moonway03
10-23-2013, 01:19 AM
Bump xD

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Mordrenauku
10-23-2013, 11:43 PM
I should add that it would be cool if the whip was a relic weapon. maybe it has health regen ot some cool added effect.

Mordrenauku
10-24-2013, 01:43 AM
Another addition to the whip could be that it has close to a 10 second bleed damage and it also levels up with your character. like when you gain a level and you get atk and dmg added onto your character. also to on the tailing fog gem maybe have the fog confuse or slow down anyone or thing that comes into contact with it.