Soundlesskill
10-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Stun no, panic/terrify yes

Panic is way better than stun anyways

BS, should be classified as STUN

Taejo
10-21-2013, 02:08 PM
Do orion arcane ability stun?

It terrifies the targets (i.e. a type of stun).

Otawaazavie
10-21-2013, 07:24 PM
No, it knocks you backwards from Vixen's location. Although it is an immobilizing effect, you can still use skills while being knocked away. Stun, panic and terrify do not allow you to use skills while under the spell. Therefore, Orion's arcane ability is not classified as a stun.

Thread is not about Vixen's ability but Orion's

Derezzzed
10-21-2013, 08:17 PM
BS, should be classified as STUN

Well they do the exact say animation as when getting hit by slags arcane so it's Terrify, personally IDC if its stun or terrify, he's not that great of a pet but he is in my rotation

Derezzzed
10-21-2013, 08:18 PM
No, it knocks you backwards from Vixen's location. Although it is an immobilizing effect, you can still use skills while being knocked away. Stun, panic and terrify do not allow you to use skills while under the spell. Therefore, Orion's arcane ability is not classified as a stun.

Not sure if trolling, being serious or didn't read the post properly

XD

Taejo
10-21-2013, 09:39 PM
Thread is not about Vixen's ability but Orion's

Not sure if trolling, being serious or didn't read the post properly

XD

Yeah, I thought it was about Vixen because when I replied I was busy with the tournament rules in stating that Vixen is not considered a stun pet. I edited my post above.

Soundlesskill
10-22-2013, 12:26 AM
Well they do the exact say animation as when getting hit by slags arcane so it's Terrify, personally IDC if its stun or terrify, he's not that great of a pet but he is in my rotation

you can get stunned terrified and panicked all at once plus he is an awesome pet, i use him a lot