PDA

View Full Version : READ. Best ever!

dudetus
10-21-2013, 01:31 PM
Hi all.

What I am about to do is that I am going to make foolproof plans for PL to become the number 1 game for STG once again. That way we could enjoy new campaigns and lotsa other fun stuff. And possibly after this informant thread there will be announced a new forum reward system to reward me for my endeavors towards these forums and it's people. I would like to reward to be like a crown in a shield. Would be cool and title is like guardian or something of alterra or something. And there would be a fancy in game exclusive vanity which would lead that there would be like awesole community as everyone will be nice and informative and make guided and stuff and there will be colorful flowers and a smiling sun wearing sunglasses. Oh and gandalf the white is the club dj that night. It would be so awesome. Him shouting "YOOOUUU SHALL NOT PASS" and it's cool cause we remember the scene from the movie right?

Okay I realize that wasn't easy to read so to cover that up, I'll make following paragraphs easier to read. By going all caps.

1ST GAMECHANGING IDEA:SO THE FIRST PART OF MY GENIUS IDEA IS THAT WE WOULD TURN ALL OF THE ANIMALS IN PL INTO HUMANS. WHY? CAUSE THATS WHY AL IS SELLING SO GOOD BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN RELATE INTO HUMANS BETTER BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH WE ARE MAMMALS AND TECHNICALLY ANIMALS WE ARE NOT ANIMALS LIKE SOME ANIMALS EAT THEIR BABIES BUT NOT ANY NORMAL REGULAR HUMANS EXCEPT THE CANNIBALISTS EWWW OKAY TO SUBJECT AGAIN SO THAT WILL BE OUR FIRST MOVE. PEOPLE SELL. LIKE THERE ARE ALMOST ONLY HUMANS IN TV AS WELL. ITS PROVED THAT HUMANS SELL WELL. IM STUDYING BUSINESS SO IK MY STUFF. OR WE CAN MAKE IT LIKE U CAN CHOOSE WHAT U WANT TO BE LIKE U CAN BE A SCIFI COMMANDO FROM SL, VAMPIRE FROM DL AND EVEN A DRAGON FROM BD. IMAGINE HOW LARGE CROWDS THAT WOULD GIVE TO US BECAUSE SKYRIM SND ELDER SCROLLS ARE COOOOOOL

Okay at school I learned that it's good to use rhetorical means to keep people interested in ur text. So here's a pic of a cat from some website idk about.

Edit: Don't worry u aren't insane or something, that's not a cat but my new lockscreen screensaver. Decided to go with that . Wasn't totally because I accidentallly uploaded wrong pic or something.

Okay now as u all are once again motivated to read my thread, the following paragraph will be written in a fun way.

idea 2 okay so as we now did first the whole transforming thingy the next idea is to add more depth into the story i got a new storyline going and i will say it right now to u how the story goes

Going to switch to English as this is EPIC:

You wake up in a dark room. You have no idea how you got there and how long have you been there. All you can remember was the Red Dragon in it's lair. You try to move but you realize you have been handcuffed. You try to yell for help but all you can do is open your mouth before the pain strikes you down. Recovering from the strike you gaze upon something dark. You hear him laughing his dreadful laugh and then. Then you see him. The king of Alterra, Robert the Great. Your whole quest in the mighty realm of Alterra began with saving Alterra from Silknight and after that the Queen herself tasked you to search for his long lost husband. "Sir" you are able to mumble. "I have adventured my whole life to save you, what is the meaning of this?". "Betrayer" the king replied. "You were the one who slayiedied(idk how the word goes and cant bother googling it) my armies. You were the one who broke my whole empire." The king saw your utterly confused gaze and continued. "You really thought that this whole realm was fulfilled with 'evil'? You really thought Silknight was able to rise to such powers in darkness? No, we were never the darkness, you ARE the darkness and now you will pay for your crimes for the realm you so stubbornly say you served." You look at him for a minute until you can finally say some words aloud: "But all I have done... I have only done what my queen, YOUR queen, has told me to do." The king bursts to laugh and replies: "MY QUEEN?" He stops laughing and takes a step towards you with his mighty blade Lassington the Foeslayer in his palm. "My queen is dead. You killed her. Silknight and I were destined to be together forever. You killed her and everything I've created and for that, I am going to do the same for you." But before he is even able to raise his blade, you see a flash of trident and the king lies before you unconscius. Someone takes your cuffs of and then you are able to see your savior: Larry the Oyster. "Get up" Larry says. "We have a long road ahead of us Alterran hero. We must begin our journey towards my kingdom, the Oysterra." "But why do we have to go there? I must help the king and find our queen!" Larry looks at you seriously and finally replies "The king is sick. Before you killed Silknight she was able to make king hers to command. Silknight possesses Robert the Great and the only answer to cure him is to venture through the ancient watery catacombs of Atlantis, the ancient name of my realm of Oysterra. If we do not succeed, all of the realms will be vanquished, all the ones you have ever cared about will be no more if Robert the Great isn't cured. Now prepare yourself for a long journey hero."

P.S. STG u can hire me as the Executive Storytelling GuyMan to create more awesome pieces of storyline. dudetus works mainly on bacon and coca cola (occasionally beer) and bacon flavored potato chips. Then we are all good.

And with that awesomeness above the great new chapter in PL is going to be opened. This included new campaigns AND a new class to play. THE OYSTER CLASS. Alongside new class to play, gear will FINALLY be binded to specific classes, so no more u str mages cause u r too hard to kill in end game pvp for me and u ruin my kdr and i dont like it. Oh and other PvP/balance revamps and other community suggestions which I dont remember but were cool IMO.

Now we have added depth, customisation options and even a new freaking class, the next thing we are going to do will be....................

Nothing rly. With the stuff I listed above I am certain that PL would once again become the greatest STG game created and we will once again have the undivided attention.

If there rly are people who read this whole thread, please add the hidden word I hid in this thread after ur reply.

Thank you all for reading my magnificent piece of forum art and now u can give me constructive comments about my flawless suggestions. As I am certain u will not find anything which isn't flawless.

And Delph, Sam and JustG, this is made with a tongue in cheek mentality and I do not mean to offend anyone with this piece of artwork.

TLDR:

Ability to customize ur character to human (AL), vampire (DL) etc to attract crowds from every STG game.
New awesome in depth storyline which brings a whole new continent Oysterra (Atlantis) and a new class, Oyster class.
If u only read this, shame on u lazy bum.

DocDoBig
10-21-2013, 01:45 PM
Gotta read this before going to bed. ;)

Chancer
10-21-2013, 01:49 PM
i for sure would play so much mor if they added this

tHelonestud
10-21-2013, 01:54 PM
I could see you with a crown with a shield on it though.

programmed
10-21-2013, 02:10 PM
I started reading before it got too confusing too read so I scrolled down to the other posts only to find no other posts and a never ending original post on my tiny iPod screen. When I finally found the end I realized this is too much and too confusing to read... XD

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Oldcoot
10-21-2013, 02:21 PM
With the exception of a few things it sounds like my 1st date with ms. Coot. The whole eating bacon an handcuffed to the bed part

Fusionstrike
10-21-2013, 03:24 PM
I can't help feeling PL is saved and we will all live happily ever after now in perfect harmony. Well done, sir.

Xyzther
10-21-2013, 03:30 PM
What substance did you consume before typing this?

Zeus
10-21-2013, 03:31 PM

Definitely not booze. Trust me, I would know.

Suentous PO
10-21-2013, 03:43 PM
You lost me at "don't worry your not insane".
Despite that, if you look closely you can see that this is all photoshopped in the same warehouse that Disney hatched Beiber and where NASA faked the moon landing.
In case my post wasn't constructive I will educate you all of a fact that will construct brain;
A beavers butt smells like vanilla.
I'm not joking
http://boingboing.net/2013/10/02/sniffing-a-beavers-butt-a-s.html

I refuse to make sense untill Oysterra is the free and independant nation God intended.

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/stephencobear/A639FB28-9709-45C7-9DCA-D2D7F5410C35-7831-0000119ABC2973A4_zps0c0752fd.jpg

Trenton
10-21-2013, 03:52 PM
You lost me at "don't worry your not insane".
Despite that, if you look closely you can see that this is all photoshopped in the same warehouse that Disney hatched Beiber and where NASA faked the moon landing.
In case my post wasn't constructive I will educate you all of a fact that will construct brain;
A beavers butt smells like vanilla.
I'm not joking
http://boingboing.net/2013/10/02/sniffing-a-beavers-butt-a-s.html

I refuse to make sense untill Oysterra is the free and independant nation God intended.

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/stephencobear/A639FB28-9709-45C7-9DCA-D2D7F5410C35-7831-0000119ABC2973A4_zps0c0752fd.jpg Is Oysterclass you? I've complimented you on your name way too many times :D

XghostzX
10-21-2013, 03:58 PM
With the exception of a few things it sounds like my 1st date with ms. Coot. The whole eating bacon an handcuffed to the bed part

Thank you for my daily dose of laughing.

Samhayne
10-21-2013, 04:01 PM
I thought the Oyster Class was our salvation?

Noi`ya
10-21-2013, 04:06 PM
yay humans! I can roleplay with Kiran easier.

DocDoBig
10-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Was or will be? ;)

tHelonestud
10-21-2013, 04:21 PM
yay humans! I can roleplay with Kiran easier.
Yes, then your pvp games will be much more fun

dudetus
10-21-2013, 04:23 PM

Definitely not booze. Trust me, I would know.

Some Icetea and a salami pizza. I accidentally bought "tropical fruit" Icetea so it must be the kiwi I think. Also I put too much garlic in the pizza. It kinda ruined it.

At this point just by going with the Oyster Class I estimate 30% raise in PL activity. And by my calculations if u guys add all the stuff I mentioned, the raise would be over 9000%. And my teachers always told I was special so I think we can all trust my really in detail and exact calculations based on stuff I invented in my head around 30 seconds ago.

Noi`ya
10-21-2013, 04:25 PM
arnold palmers are the bets non alcoholic drink hands down.

dudetus
10-21-2013, 04:28 PM
Was or will be? ;)

Silly doc, don't u know about Oyster beta test class? And the rage on forums when they removed out of nowhere that test?

AfaIk they used this "hidden betatest" to test some stuff for their future game. U could access the betatest of the Oyster class and the realm of Oysterra as u entered the character creation. The trick was that instead of selecting ur class left and right to choose, u swiped down and then u could choose the Oyster class and enter Oysterra. The reason why it was built this way so basically anyone could enter was that there was actual genuine player feedback for free. And to be honest, Oysterra wasn't crowded as we who were told about Oysterra never rly talked about it as it was "our thing". If I recall correctly, Robbie (now known as wvhills) was the one who discovered Oysters first.

Chancer
10-21-2013, 04:32 PM
When is it coming?

wvhills
10-21-2013, 06:39 PM
Honestly, I think u could play up the King Robert angle. Maybe add some stuff like peasants running around screaming in terror and yelling we haven't a chance! And have the hero's dragon pets abandon them in shame and terror at the mere sight of such a powerful king. U know, things like that.

Btw, for all u doubters, here's the only screenshot of the oyster class known to exist...

Ks_Leon
10-21-2013, 09:26 PM
Honestly, I think u could play up the King Robert angle. Maybe add some stuff like peasants running around screaming in terror and yelling we haven't a chance! And have the hero's dragon pets abandon them in shame and terror at the mere sight of such a powerful king. U know, things like that.

Btw, for all u doubters, here's the only screenshot of the oyster class known to exist...

I like that shield...:D

dudetus
10-22-2013, 12:48 AM

Oh. So u liked king Robert the Great?

I got this whole George R. R. Martin thing going on so as u said u liked him, I will now most likely kill the character. Tell me about the characters u didn't like and I might spare them.

DocDoBig
10-22-2013, 03:21 AM
Silly doc, don't u know about Oyster beta test class? And the rage on forums when they removed out of nowhere that test?

AfaIk they used this "hidden betatest" to test some stuff for their future game. U could access the betatest of the Oyster class and the realm of Oysterra as u entered the character creation. The trick was that instead of selecting ur class left and right to choose, u swiped down and then u could choose the Oyster class and enter Oysterra. The reason why it was built this way so basically anyone could enter was that there was actual genuine player feedback for free. And to be honest, Oysterra wasn't crowded as we who were told about Oysterra never rly talked about it as it was "our thing". If I recall correctly, Robbie (now known as wvhills) was the one who discovered Oysters first.

Don't forget Oystnord!

Btw, why does your sig say This is Doc?

dudetus
10-22-2013, 04:10 AM
Don't forget Oystnord!

Btw, why does your sig say This is Doc?

It is doG u silly doC. U know from like funny memes in which there's a pic of dog with cellphone put into his ear and the dog says "YES THIS IS DOG". I saw the dog emote and the bone in it looks a bit like a "doggiephone" so it was rly funny to put that YES THIS IS DOG into my sig. As I removed my Dolan sig to support Myst I forgot that the sig was saved on my old laptop (as I got a new one yay) so I can't use my old sig and at this moment I can't bother to make up as legendary tier sig as my Dolan sig was.

MightyMicah
10-22-2013, 07:56 AM
Anybody else have this strange feeling that oyster class might actually make it in game? O.o

Make it back* in game

Argyros
10-22-2013, 08:06 AM
Anybody else have this strange feeling that oyster class might actually make it in game? O.o

Make it back* in game

I doubt it.

dudetus
10-22-2013, 11:46 AM

Make it back* in game

Hope so as I reserved IGN Shellder at the very moment Oysterra beta arrived back in the ancient days. Still have it!

Suentous PO
10-22-2013, 01:09 PM

Make it back* in game

I've been pushing for it for a while,
This is from and old survey STG did...

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/stephencobear/0FFCBF5D-669D-45FD-8947-443824FFE4D8-14512-000024DA4C0B366B.jpg

dudetus
10-22-2013, 01:35 PM
I've been pushing for it for a while,
This is from and old survey STG did...

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/stephencobear/0FFCBF5D-669D-45FD-8947-443824FFE4D8-14512-000024DA4C0B366B.jpg

Shweet! I loved the "VIP" surveys. Made me feel special :)

SayCreed
10-22-2013, 02:19 PM
I stopped reAding after I saw how long it was

dudetus
10-23-2013, 08:09 AM

Thx for the info :). I add a tl:dr version for lazy bums such as u :)

Edit: TLDR version added. But u will lose stuff I wrote about bacon, cannibals and a FREAKING SMILING SUN WEARING SUNGLASSES.

Roberto077
10-23-2013, 05:12 PM
The king of Alterra, Robert the Great.
If u only read this, shame on u lazy bum.

I'm honored.

superme
10-23-2013, 05:48 PM
Um how about a yoshi class? :3

Peanutbritle
10-23-2013, 06:06 PM
Read the whole thing this is the best thing in the chocolate tofu oyster universe of albino snakes. This reminds me of when my peanut butter and jelly sandwhich turned into an intel ranger in the deep dark depths of the kevin duranchula jump shot. THE TOFU BURGERS WILL RISE AGAIN!

Sheugokin
10-23-2013, 06:19 PM
If only STG would respond :(

Reunegade
10-23-2013, 06:35 PM

@Sheugokin

dudetus
10-23-2013, 06:51 PM

Yoshi? But why? Doesn't make any sense to me

Read the whole thing this is the best thing in the chocolate tofu oyster universe of albino snakes. This reminds me of when my peanut butter and jelly sandwhich turned into an intel ranger in the deep dark depths of the kevin duranchula jump shot. THE TOFU BURGERS WILL RISE AGAIN!

But this DOES make sense. Except the albino snakes. Those sound scawy :(

SayCreed
10-24-2013, 01:20 PM

Thx for the info :). I add a tl:dr version for lazy bums such as u :)

Edit: TLDR version added. But u will lose stuff I wrote about bacon, cannibals and a FREAKING SMILING SUN WEARING SUNGLASSES.

Idc anymore I haet u:(

Zapoke
10-24-2013, 03:44 PM

I believe you mean Namekian.

/abridgedreferencenooneunderstands

dudetus
10-26-2013, 04:24 PM
°•○●□■☆★♡♥◇◆¤《》Ąż