PDA

View Full Version : I think pocket legends is becoming a type of runescape...

kurl
11-08-2010, 10:20 PM
The new shop thats coming out ... LETS GUESS WHY NOT? well that seems an awful lot like the grand exchange that was added to runsecape years ago... personally i think it messed up runescape so... i think people wont like it..
........ i hope they wont make you get a member ship for more content then..:(

gwippy
11-08-2010, 10:22 PM
The GE didnt mess up runescape it was the trade limits

kurl
11-08-2010, 10:24 PM
The GE didnt mess up runescape it was the trade limits

but you cant have a grand exchange with out trade limits..

gwippy
11-08-2010, 10:30 PM
sure you can. Great exchange isn't build around trade limits its build around customer demand the more someone wants and item the higher the price the GE reflects how much an items trade value is worth

Arterra
11-08-2010, 10:51 PM
It's kinda bad how people think ideas that somehow are found in other mmo's are bad... If Runescape has survived YEARS with that kind of implementation, then it can't be bad. In fact, it would tend to turn out to be good. An idea that a game has previously checked out makes it easier for the next person to use, since people know how to improve upon it...

Pharcyde
11-08-2010, 11:55 PM
The grand exchange killed Runescapes old members. Its called the oldschools lived in the glory days. Now the glory days are gone and the new players coming into Runescape don't know what runescape used to be and adapt to the new settup.

(Former lvl 120..... Keyword: Former)