PDA

View Full Version : Help

vvishy
10-21-2013, 07:21 PM
Hey fellow forumers I've been trying to contact sts thorugh there support system but the guy who hack my account keeps sending messages telling sts to stop messaging me so they're not able to help me recover my account please help

Xvanitykingx
10-21-2013, 07:40 PM
Next time you send them a report, tell them all the account info you remember (emails & passwords). They have to believe you then.

vvishy
10-21-2013, 07:53 PM
Next time you send them a report, tell them all the account info you remember (emails & passwords). They have to believe you then.
Idk if it will work because I think my pass is changed

IGN Storm
10-21-2013, 07:57 PM

Im sure they keep records of previous passwords. Try to give more specific details like all your alts, how much plat you spent aprox, acc creation date, etc

Suentous PO
10-21-2013, 08:25 PM
Use the support on this forum page, it is not connected to your game acc. You may need to make a new email contact just for support to contact you.
However, on the other thread you said you forgot the password, then you said "it says I'm banned". I'm the skeptical type, so I'll hold my tongue and wish you luck.

Pvpandctf
10-21-2013, 08:27 PM
Press Forgot password, and check new password in your email.

Im sure they keep records of previous passwords. Try to give more specific details like all your alts, how much plat you spent aprox, acc creation date, etc
Yea, and tell STG order numbers plat first time you bought.

vvishy
10-21-2013, 08:27 PM
Use the support on this forum page, it is not connected to your game acc. You may need to make a new email contact just for support to contact you.
However, on the other thread you said you forgot the password, then you said "it says I'm banned". I'm the skeptical type, so I'll hold my tongue and wish you luck.
Thank you all lol idk what I'm saying I'm freaking out but anyways thanks! :)