View Full Version : How can noobs get expensive armors?

Carlozgood
10-21-2013, 11:36 PM
I saw some noobs selling his/her expensive armor like : Crusader Armor,Iron Legionnare and etc.... how can they get that and how come pro players cant get those things ? o.o

Carlozgood
10-21-2013, 11:37 PM
Bought them for 1-10k each :3 and sold it 250-500k

Hellgamer
10-22-2013, 06:19 AM
If u see little lvl player with good items they might :
1) be twinks
2) be money payers
3) REALLY lucky
4) stoped playing the game and started again

I can't think other reason

ING : HELLPANK

using tapatalk

Carlozgood
10-22-2013, 09:50 AM
[QUOTE=Hellgamer;1307548]If u see little lvl player with good items they might :
1) be twinks
2) be money payers
3) REALLY lucky

Well, Im a Twink player so i would know if its a twink or not :) ... Just the 4th Reason might be the reason

IGN: Loveewarrior and Kuystronga and Loveontop

Cremated
10-22-2013, 09:52 AM
[QUOTE=Hellgamer;1307548]If u see little lvl player with good items they might :
1) be twinks
2) be money payers
3) REALLY lucky

Well, Im a Twink player so i would know if its a twink or not :) ... Just the 4th Reason might be the reason

IGN: Loveewarrior and Kuystronga and Loveontop

You must be a poor twink?

Anyway don't call people nubs because they can be twinks. And it is wierd

FluffNStuff
10-22-2013, 11:54 AM
1) be twinks
2) be money payers
3) REALLY lucky

using tapatalk

5) The reason they have the money ;)

SayCreed
10-22-2013, 02:40 PM
1) be twinks
2) be money payers
3) REALLY lucky

using tapatalk

5) The reason they have the money ;)
Dat

I would thank,but I'm on the IOS App :(

Worship
10-22-2013, 03:08 PM
Yeah I am like #4 up there ^
Back in December I bought 2 arlor sets for what was about 10k back then... and I rejoined recently and now they sell for clear over 1m per set.

Aserockon
10-22-2013, 04:21 PM
Back in December I bought 2 arlor sets for what was about 10k back then... and I rejoined recently and now they sell for clear over 1m per set.

Wow ur lucky :)

Sariita
10-22-2013, 05:13 PM
Ya I saw a rogue selling a Gloom hunter bow level 10 at 1k. He/She was level 12 but doesnt look like a twink...

Sariita
10-22-2013, 09:37 PM
I bought it right away even if i didn't need it lol

Bonthan
10-22-2013, 11:19 PM
My friend came from pl recently to see what was going on with us in al. They had reached lvl 16 when it was cap in al and had quite a few discountinued items. Let's be cool to these people, I could have taken advantage or someone else could have if my friend wasn't already versed in the ways of stg games. What's that gonna get me though? A stack of extra gold at the expense of someone else's gameplay? Not worth it to me. If I try to spread the knowledge (what little I have lol) the payback will be much greater.

As to what items people have equipped in town, I have a loadout titled "poor town" to keep pms and beggars at bay. Most of incoming pms are now,"I have a better bow for you". I try not to judge a book by its cover anymore.

Wutzgood
10-22-2013, 11:55 PM
My friend came from pl recently to see what was going on with us in al. They had reached lvl 16 when it was cap in al and had quite a few discountinued items. Let's be cool to these people, I could have taken advantage or someone else could have if my friend wasn't already versed in the ways of stg games. What's that gonna get me though? A stack of extra gold at the expense of someone else's gameplay? Not worth it to me. If I try to spread the knowledge (what little I have lol) the payback will be much greater.

As to what items people have equipped in town, I have a loadout titled "poor town" to keep pms and beggars at bay. Most of incoming pms are now,"I have a better bow for you". I try not to judge a book by its cover anymore.

This actually happened to me also recently. Someone i never met was asking prices of old discontinued stuff, while telling me he hasn't played since December. I could have been a scum and tried to rip him off telling him it wasn't worth much, but instead I gave him actual estimates to the best of my knowledge. Anything I didn't know the price of I told him I wasn't sure. By the end of the conversation he was happy knowing he was rich.

I also do what you do and have a few poor outfits to keep beggars away. I give myself away sometimes by forgetting to take off my leprechaun amulet or change my pet though.

Carlozgood
10-23-2013, 09:42 AM
Nah they're 100% Noob lol Pve Stats was so bad and i would know if its a twink anyway...

ruizerwin
10-23-2013, 10:57 AM
other reason it might be a old player get awesome armor and he create a new char with pvp purpose or to get gold

Rare
10-23-2013, 03:40 PM
I saw some noobs selling his/her expensive armor like : Crusader Armor,Iron Legionnare and etc.... how can they get that and how come pro players cant get those things ? o.o

How do you know they're noobs?

Nah they're 100% Noob lol Pve Stats was so bad and i would know if its a twink anyway...

Hmmm I wonder if you think my alts are noobs?

Drearivev
10-23-2013, 04:51 PM
Lel....vanities weren't even tradeable then....

Carlozgood
10-23-2013, 10:32 PM
How do you know they're noobs?

Hmmm I wonder if you think my alts are noobs?

First of all i offered them 5-30k for it if they are not noob they wont sell that amount of the price :/

saiyen
10-24-2013, 01:04 AM

Lel....vanities weren't even tradeable then....

Lol worship busted ;)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2

Boyinblue
10-24-2013, 01:37 AM
nice reason :banana::banana: