PDA

View Full Version : looking for lv 19 rare mage items. oracles crystal of brutality

dilaudid25
10-22-2013, 05:58 AM
Hi I could really use oracles crystal of brutality lv 19 for mage. Could some of the lv 36 players check to see if they have this item. It came out during the kraken expansion and is pretty rare. Contact ceufaca or my lv 36 krearaw. Thanks everybody I really appreciate it. p.s. I will pay a good price :)

IronMonkey
10-22-2013, 10:14 PM
Hi!

I think there's no brutality type, what the game have is the fatality and force type. Well, I'm not 100% sure, I might be wrong,lol. You can also substitute it with the Watch Rifles, those are good as well.

Good luck!

drgrimmy
10-23-2013, 11:58 AM
Hi!

I think there's no brutality type, what the game have is the fatality and force type. Well, I'm not 100% sure, I might be wrong,lol. You can also substitute it with the Watch Rifles, those are good as well.

Good luck!

He is right. The top oracle guns were the of force (str/int) and of fatality (dex/int) with the of fatality having slightly more damage but less health. It is identicle to the watch rifles in terms of stats and proc (pushback). You are going to have a really hard time finding a lvl19 oracle crystal. Twinking was not that big back then so most of the oracle crystals are going to be at cap levels. Good luck!