View Full Version : Arcane Pet

Prahasit Prahi
10-22-2013, 06:32 AM
I think there will be a new arcane pet..
As they released a mythic pet...there must be an arcane too...coz when ever they launched a mythic pet there used to be an arcane also

Hope this time we see a devil arcane pet

What do u guys think the pet might be?

najcomp
10-22-2013, 07:29 AM
Farmable arcane pet maybe?

Morholt
10-22-2013, 07:51 AM
Farmable arcane pet maybe?Brace yourself for the "I paid so much for my non-farmable arcane pets! Cry, cry cry!" threads.
The threads will be there instantly with such an announcement, even when gameplay proves the drop to be rarer than finding Bael II.

Crowsfoot
10-22-2013, 09:39 AM
I'd like to see arcane pets be added to the game in a way that doent require plat. Even arcane weapons and mythic gear drops from elite golden chests.

Argument against adding arcane eggs to the loot table: ok, so you are opening an elite golden chest and you loot an arcane item atm it is a 100% chance that the arcane item will be an arcane weapon. These weapons (specifically the mual and kershal scepter) are worth MUCH more than an arcaneegg. If you add arcane eggs to the lloot table the projected gold you could make is decreased.

Tbh you are better off looting a maul than a samuel.

Maunyabastian
10-22-2013, 10:02 AM
There must be another Soul Harvester pet like Grimm.

Zuzeq
10-22-2013, 10:16 AM
I'm pretty sure Grimm was released for the event. History shows that Mythic and Arcane pets only come in pairs along with new map content. I would guess the farmable pets for the event will be Epic to Legend type pets.

Soundlesskill
10-22-2013, 11:12 AM
I worked my butt off for 1 of those. Baised on my opinions

NO, but YES if i hadn't gotten 1 yet.

xXz21
10-22-2013, 06:31 PM
farmable arcane pet yes i hope this :)

Desperoto
10-23-2013, 12:27 PM
I hope for an phoenix, woth big fire wings! >:)