PDA

View Full Version : Luked's PvP Guide!

XxPureBeastxX
10-22-2013, 10:56 AM

Operative
Sup people if you don't know me well I'm just gonna list my RENAMED names in the past so you might know me :P
Grabbing->Allowance->Koolkanoz->Luked->Allowance (Edit: My name is now Allowance. Renamed again xD)

The Guide
Well first of all. Operative is a special class. It can mix tank and heal and damage together.

Stat Points
Operatives should have DEX maxed. Since they are for dealing damage. So your stat points should look like this when you are level 21. (I am getting to level 21 because of the custom guns)

Skills
Level 20/21s have 9 skills available, but only 8 slots are available. So you must be smart and choose the skills you think that are suitable. Well before we go into builds, lets learn more about the skills shall we? :)

Skills Descriptions
Mind Wrack
This is a skill that does instant damage. It is useful when you do fast combos and when you and your opponent are both lashed. So I recommend you to use this skill.
Flames Of Insanity
This is one of the DoT skills for operatives. It is very useful and it does high damage. It has a chance to kill your opponent even when you're dead. So I recommend you to use this skill as well.
Lurch
This skill may be low damage, but it is VERY USEFUL. It is used for kiting which means keeping distance from enemies and attracting them to follow you. You can also use this skill to push enemies away and avoid them from attacking you when you are low on hp.
Inner Focus
This skill heals your Health and Mana using NO Mana at all. But it will -5 your damage. So I recommend you to use this when you are not attacking.
Amplifying Pain
One more useful skills for operatives, without amp, you basically can't survive. This skill increases your damage and crit, it also lowers your target's armor value. I prefer this skill at 6 (Maxed).
Pyshic Lash
This skill is mostly used together with lurch when kiting, you lash and lurch and keep going. Mostly its used for keeping your opponent stuck to the ground for a couple of seconds. Here's a secret about lash, it isn't showed in the skill description. But somehow I find lash's damage pretty high like flames. So just remember this fact :)
Blur
This skill is increasing your dodge for a couple of seconds. It is mostly used when engaging to your enemy. You could exclude this skill. But you will need EXTREME kiting skills, so I do NOT recommend excluding this skill to new players.
Neural Shock
This skill has a decent damage and it also lowers your target's crit and hit%. Pretty useful. But sadly, I chose anguish over this. I will tell you why in the anguish skill description.
Anguish
First of all, the jump effect from the description doesn't work in PvP. And there is something that the description didn't show. It is that anguish has higher crit than shock. That is why I chose anguish instead of shock.

Skill Mapping
This really depends on you. What is your play style and how do you want to play. So good luck with this! :)

Gear
Most 20/21s just wear the classic full smuggler set. for weapons you could use the guns from the plat store or the custom guns at the crafting station. You could also wear some trash armor from dungeons, if you would like specific stats like 300+ HP.

Builds
Its time to give out some of my builds! Well one is for my friend Blind. Since he always wanted a kite build :)
The build is: Mind Wrack 0, Flames 1, Lurch 1, Heal 6, Amp 6, Lash 2, Blur 4, Shock 0, Anguish 0. The combo is Lash, Amp, Flames, Lurch. Use blur when engaging to battle. Use heal when you think you need to and when you are low at HP. Try it out :P
And here is a build for you all! :D Just a reminder, it is a damage build but it is used for EXTREME kiting since it doesn't have blur. So try to use it if you're an awesome kiter! :P
The build is: Mind Wrack 1, Flames 5, Lurch 1, Heal 5, Amp 6, Lash 1, Blur 0, Shock 0, Anguish 1. Enjoy! :D
NOTE: THE BUILDS I POSTED ARE FOR LEVEL 21S. IF YOU ARE A LEVEL 20, GET TO 21 OR MINUS A POINT FROM THE BUILDS.
Thank You
Thank you all for reading my guide! :) I am looking forward to meet you guys in SL! Just add me my IGN is Allowance. And I'm mostly on Allowance for twink pvp. Well this is about the end of the guide. Thank you again for reading. Peace out!

Deathplague
10-22-2013, 07:59 PM
;0 buh

XxPureBeastxX
10-23-2013, 06:37 AM
Thanks for the compliment! And who is this? if you're optique, well you should know why you're being rushed. Well you scammed me and my buddies level 25 each 10k and you know it. You did return something, a trash 50 gun right? which cost like 500c in auction hmm? and FYI I never ran from anyone. If you want to bet, come fight me. Don't make any stupid lies. If you're not coming you're just being a wimp.

Bansheex
10-23-2013, 10:57 AM
I'll try the builds. But when I first got to L20, I had 3 on amplify pain .__. but I was still kicking booty with it.

Deathplague
10-23-2013, 06:02 PM
if you're optique, well you should know why you're being rushed. Well you scammed me and my buddies level 25 each 10k and you know it. You did return something, a trash 50 gun right? which cost like 500c in auction hmm? and FYI I never ran from anyone. If you want to bet, come fight me. Don't make any stupid lies. If you're not coming you're just being a wimp.

Lol the only toons I have are Deathplague and Devall. Oh yea by the way... My main is only a level 28 I never scammed before in my life but I have been scammed perhaps it was you that scammed my 2m perhaps you scammed my Naplam perhaps you should admit you scammed me and make a new account. :encouragement:

XxPureBeastxX
10-24-2013, 05:23 AM
oh please. i never scam any sh!t. all i know is my old account Griunacab has been scammed it was an account i created BEFORE 26cap beta version. Played it till 36cap and I got all awesome stuff like mecha and well guess what i got scammed! and if ud like to just say I scam you without an evidence, well you scammed my old account. So stfu and i aint saw any sh!t called Devall. And that means ur a big liar. Deathplague is level 25. You said you still got a 15 and 20. and you might mistake me as Allowences cauz i dont rush for no reason. And if u wanna fight, stop talking sh!t and face it.

Deathplague
10-24-2013, 07:44 PM
you're optique, well you should know why you're being rushed. Well you scammed me and my buddies level 25 each 10k and you know it. You did return something, a trash 50 gun right? which cost like 500c in auction hmm? and FYI I never ran from anyone. If you want to bet, come fight me. Don't make any stupid lies. If you're not coming you're just being a wimp.

Get evidence :)

XxPureBeastxX
10-25-2013, 05:29 AM
pfft you started that nonsense first. And I didn't know you weren't optique. anyways you're switching subjects to avoid from getting into the pvp thing. Well good luck getting farmed. :) Peace out

Deathplague
10-25-2013, 09:33 PM
Roger Dodger Captain! :o

smiley.159
01-31-2014, 03:11 PM
so useful thanks c:

Uafaud
02-06-2014, 02:06 PM
this build sucks >;0 jkay bruh nice guide :-*

Incidated
05-07-2014, 10:20 PM
Hmm I think he coulda done just a lil bit better used one and I was farmed;)

prosecute
06-30-2014, 03:39 AM
Nice guide, could do better bro, i know you got the wits for it.[emoji108]

|❦⊀TrickProphecy∬✭|

Jblazer
07-02-2014, 09:47 PM
Never knew lash did dmg

CAK Vader
07-03-2014, 09:42 PM
Ah yes...the days when good ol' Luked farmed me... .-. People honestly thought I was so many people I wasn't -_- so let's clear our throats... My only 21 is Opvader, 'Nuff said

Jblazer
07-03-2014, 10:47 PM
If he farmed you where are the horses .-.

CAK Vader
07-04-2014, 06:19 PM
Mum always told me to hold them

Jblazer
07-05-2014, 01:55 AM
Wise mum

Xxnavysealxx
07-18-2014, 10:41 AM
Allowance you nub .i. Go eat some mine craft blocks xD

Jblazer
07-18-2014, 06:42 PM

Oooh you told him! You gonna take that allowance?xD

XxPureBeastxX
07-28-2014, 11:24 PM
Don't cry baby ;( I know last time I used too much pressure against you. And don't find me for conflict again, because every time when I'm winning you're just gonna leave and make an excuse like "Meh, you stupid waster xD". Peace B)