PDA

View Full Version : The Arcane Legends doesn't work.

Infernate
10-22-2013, 11:03 AM
Hello guys,

I have question for you. On my mobile service and too on PC I can't play AL cause it saying "The server is currently down for maintenance/update. Please check..." So does somebody know when server will work?

Here is a SS:

Soundlesskill
10-22-2013, 11:11 AM
Lol it's down for updte maintenance...

Infernate
10-22-2013, 11:12 AM
Ok, I thought it doesn't work only in my region. :)

GoodSyntax
10-22-2013, 12:54 PM
It appears to me that this is a DNS related issue. I'm sure STS will correct this, but it will take some time for them to adjust the TTL to force DNS propagation to all name servers world-wide.

I'm sure that if DNS hasn't already been fixed, it will be shortly, then it is a matter of approximately 15-30 minutes before propagation completes and we are all back online.

Taejo
10-22-2013, 12:58 PM
It appears to me that this is a DNS related issue. I'm sure STS will correct this, but it will take some time for them to adjust the TTL to force DNS propagation to all name servers world-wide.

I'm sure that if DNS hasn't already been fixed, it will be shortly, then it is a matter of approximately 15-30 minutes before propagation completes and we are all back online.

Translation: DNS server dun broke itself.

GoodSyntax
10-22-2013, 01:00 PM
lol - yes, it was more a hint to H2N and the folks at STS, not necessarily meant for general consumption.

Sometimes I read stuff like that and I just think "techno-babble" and move on.