Mogunsforme
10-22-2013, 03:59 PM
Welcome to glitch city where it is nothing but pure darkness ^-^

Mogunsforme
10-22-2013, 04:01 PM
So fun

Traosabara
10-22-2013, 04:12 PM
If you don't want the glitch to be removed from the game, talking about it on the forums is the last thing you should do.

Seriously. :hopelessness:

gison
10-22-2013, 05:27 PM
LAME #yourelate.

Cahaun
10-22-2013, 08:10 PM
If you don't want the glitch to be removed from the game, talking about it on the forums is the last thing you should do.

Seriously. :hopelessness:

Based on the fact that STS isn't developing anything for Star Legends in the near future, I doubt they'll drop what they have to fix a small bug in a game they aren't touching besides putting in vanities.

Phantasm0162
10-22-2013, 08:32 PM
How to get ova there lol? Teach me how to dougie!

Traosabara
10-23-2013, 07:47 AM
Based on the fact that STS isn't developing anything for Star Legends in the near future, I doubt they'll drop what they have to fix a small bug in a game they aren't touching besides putting in vanities.

I did feel the same way, but STS recently fixed the bug that allows you to kill Miner McGuirk with a Napalm. So it's not impossible.

Cahaun
10-24-2013, 06:59 AM

I did feel the same way, but STS recently fixed the bug that allows you to kill Miner McGuirk with a Napalm. So it's not impossible.
How soon is this "recently"? There are glitches not fixed that were around since the closed beta. While I never said it was impossible for fixes to come, right now is a bad state where very very few things are fixed. Near to none.

Mogunsforme
10-24-2013, 11:31 AM
They didnt fix the nap glitch

Mogunsforme
10-24-2013, 11:37 AM
Also we were playing around trying to replicate the original glitch not the new one. We were successful.

CARNIVALCLOWN
10-31-2013, 03:10 PM
your making it seem like this glitch is new its old and its easy to get in... if you have a brother to help, i also got in the glitch in ctf i had the flag too. i already posted this glitch but my post was removed in like 5mins.