PDA

View Full Version : Male rogue please

dizzyd
10-22-2013, 05:08 PM
please make the option to hav male rouge plz. i really like the rouge but the female kinda turns me off its been a year since the game has been out nd the lvl cap is 36 i think. nd i feel im missing out

and i dont want to play as warrior coz i dont really like them so plz have the option to change gender for rouge only plz.

hope to see changes quiclky. or im jus gonna wait another year if i have to or wait till u make another similar graphic game with male archer/rouge/ninja, even creature will be ok like; turtle.

cindersx
10-22-2013, 05:30 PM
Whattttt? Who cares! I'm a guy and my main account is a rogue.. It may annoy me a little but I just ignore it... Not that hard to look over this.

dizzyd
10-22-2013, 07:08 PM
na man cant ignore it, rather play the charcter i want, than to spendt time and effort leveling a character tht dont interest me.

cindersx
10-22-2013, 08:32 PM
It's the same character. There's nothing different about it besides gender. How would it not interest you if it's the same character? Same stats, same equips, same rogue..

Rare
10-23-2013, 07:46 AM
please make the option to hav male rouge plz. i really like the rouge but the female kinda turns me off its been a year since the game has been out nd the lvl cap is 36 i think. nd i feel im missing out

and i dont want to play as warrior coz i dont really like them so plz have the option to change gender for rouge only plz.

hope to see changes quiclky. or im jus gonna wait another year if i have to or wait till u make another similar graphic game with male archer/rouge/ninja, even creature will be ok like; turtle.

So you're saying a male rogue would turn you on?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk now Free ('http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10')

Taejo
10-23-2013, 02:47 PM

This is the most likely outcome of the suggestion you're making. Just replace "another year" with "forever".

Asphiroth
10-24-2013, 09:46 PM
You can find some armor or vanity to make ur rogue look more "manly", clouding its feminimity. It doesnt bug me other than the fact that i get people pming me wanting me to be their "gf"

Instanthumor
10-24-2013, 11:11 PM
You can find some armor or vanity to make ur rogue look more "manly", clouding its feminimity. It doesnt bug me other than the fact that i get people pming me wanting me to be their "gf"

Exactly.

Zylx
10-28-2013, 01:33 AM

The new hellish armor does this pretty well.

dizzyd
10-31-2013, 02:53 PM
well if i go into the avatar page the rouge will have her feminin stance and it will make me feel like im playing the wrong character and im a person who doesnt like to waste time playing a character tht i dont like. im just makin a suggestion for STS to add like 1-2 more classes like PL thers 5 clases so for AL if they make more classes they should have the option im looking for wich is a turtle rouge or male rouge

Xenobiotic
10-31-2013, 06:15 PM
Or just make a male ninja?
Problem=Solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

parnasofication
10-31-2013, 07:02 PM
He has a point, it's a role-playing game. Basically, if you're a rogue, you have to role-play yourself as a B-cup, J-Lo like hips weilding daggers going pew-pew.

And just as a suggestion, we all know it's kind of a punch to the moon for gender to be implemented..

So let's request for something that is possible ASAP. "New Rogue Vanity" clearly stating you are a guy in real life a.k.a. girl.

Sent from under my bed.

Arlorgoddess
11-01-2013, 09:32 AM
Hello guys, Well i made also a post like this at the General discussion Months ago but i think the change gender would help but it would be hard making armours for each gender of each class so maybe spacetime studios will release this sometime when they are ready with the armors weapons and their looks of course! (Faces) so i also hope they would release this sometime cause a female warrior would look hardcore with powerful clothes plus its a woman or a girl lol also they have to make the bodies the shape or other stuff Bye guys,

Rare
11-01-2013, 09:37 AM
well if i go into the avatar page the rouge will have her feminin stance and it will make me feel like im playing the wrong character and im a person who doesnt like to waste time playing a character tht i dont like. im just makin a suggestion for STS to add like 1-2 more classes like PL thers 5 clases so for AL if they make more classes they should have the option im looking for wich is a turtle rouge or male rouge

FYI, they did explain on numerous occasions why the would not implement gender change into the game. The search feature should help you find those. People started asking for that within weeks of the game coming out.

Arlorgoddess
11-01-2013, 10:09 AM
well i thought of other classes like priest paladin druid shaman other more lol