PDA

View Full Version : PVE kills without leveling?

Grivenchy J
10-22-2013, 08:44 PM
Hey, just wanna ask how to farm PVE kills without even leveling? I saw a level 1 rouge with 100 pve kills that made me confuse on how did he/she do that? Any suggestions?

Derezzzed
10-22-2013, 08:55 PM
Open up the menu, goto options > Social options "disable XP gain"

You will not gain any XP (your pets will still lvl up & you'll get PVE kills)

Ebezaanec
10-22-2013, 08:59 PM

You do not gain PVE kills if XP is disabled

My guess is that he/she used the character during the tutorial and used a bug that allowed PVE kills without leveling (beta).

I saw a lvl 1 rogue with 10k kills a while ago..

xcainnblecterx
10-23-2013, 01:10 AM

My guess is that he/she used the character during the tutorial and used a bug that allowed PVE kills without leveling (beta).

Close but no cigar. Its not due to a bug, awhile back when xp gain was disabled you could still gain pve kills which we all now know is no longer available to do. So this player has just been around awhile and at l1 got alot of pve kills with xp disabled (sound quite boring actually)

Cremated
10-23-2013, 09:53 AM

pet wont level. they stop at ure lvl

Roque?

Close but no cigar. Its not due to a bug, awhile back when xp gain was disabled you could still gain pve kills which we all now know is no longer available to do. So this player has just been around awhile and at l1 got alot of pve kills with xp disabled (sound quite boring actually)

Boom!

Avshow
10-23-2013, 06:56 PM
here is another solution...... kill and level to lv2...then email sts, saying i am a twink at lv1, i went to lv2 by accident,plz let me go back to level1...

1-2 days, ur char will be back lv 1 with 0 exp...

then repeat....

Maxcd
10-23-2013, 08:15 PM
here is another solution...... kill and level to lv2...then email sts, saying i am a twink at lv1, i went to lv2 by accident,plz let me go back to level1...

then repeat....
Its upsetting to see what people would do to get what they want. Lying to a company for 6 (or less) kills and a level reset? Seriously?

Grivenchy J
10-23-2013, 09:43 PM
Level 1 toon with 100 PVE, how come?

xcainnblecterx
10-23-2013, 10:00 PM
Level 1 toon with 100 PVE, how come?

Guess you didnt.read my post-.-

Shanamerny
10-24-2013, 12:07 AM
It would be nice to gain pve kills even if you disable xp gain

Cremated
10-24-2013, 01:21 AM

then repeat....

Its upsetting to see what people would do to get what they want. Lying to a company for 6 (or less) kills and a level reset? Seriously?

Its a joke zz