PDA

View Full Version : savage or swift

Schnitzel
10-22-2013, 08:54 PM
I see many people in pvp now with savage scythe set..
I have a lvl75 bird with swift set (talon, wing, and swift bow)

Should I sell swift and get savage?

Trenton
10-22-2013, 09:01 PM
No because then you iz ultra nub.

Jaykay, I'd say stick with swift, but I personally luv warbirds >> You could look soh sexy with founders helm too, I hate to admit it but Cuard with Savage set/pengy face/founders helm/crimson holo shield = sexiest endgame bird ever.

Complete serious answer- Savage definitely has the advantage, with armor, health, auto dmg at close range, and dodge, yet bears will destroy you harder than being a swift bird. I think that bear is probably the only super weakness of a savage bird, but it is just your playstyle. Savage set is also 4.7-5m.

ModernTalking
10-22-2013, 09:46 PM
No.

Oh you want to know why?

Well, birds skill damage is your dex base stat. You will be almost halving you skill damage and everything else, won't be able to use the Phoenix bow, take away your range attack and yeah, it cost alot for a savage.

On the plus side you will die alot less due to higher hp and dodge of what does the savage armour gives you.

It's like taking a Lamborghini and making it into a off-roader, something will be scarfice.

lightzone
10-22-2013, 09:58 PM
Hmm. I have a savage bird, but that's probably because I'm too lazy/poor to save up for swift. Lol

Pvpandctf
10-22-2013, 11:31 PM
No, Because you'll tired when you vs. Pallys and behr.

Extreme
10-23-2013, 07:16 AM
Warbird only has advantage vs Pure dex birds n Int mages.

Waug
10-23-2013, 08:47 AM
No because then you iz ultra nub.

Jaykay, I'd say stick with swift, but I personally luv warbirds >> You could look soh sexy with founders helm too, I hate to admit it but Cuard with Savage set/pengy face/founders helm/crimson holo shield = sexiest endgame bird ever.

what about fang vanity armor+ red drag. helm+human clever man face with a cleaver glowing yellow bow?

TEOKILLO
10-23-2013, 09:06 AM
Cold has the best look with blak dragon, humen face, flamin egg, and swift set effeckt

Trenton
10-23-2013, 01:43 PM
what about fang vanity armor+ red drag. helm+human clever man face with a cleaver glowing yellow bow? Yes Waug applies for a tie of #1, i love that guy

Cheenivie
10-23-2013, 03:34 PM
Hmm. I have a savage bird, but that's probably because I'm too lazy/poor to save up for swift. Lol

Lel yew stooped?

lightzone
10-23-2013, 07:03 PM
What is 'Lel yew stooped' XD

Sheugokin
10-23-2013, 08:00 PM
I love swift birds!!!!!! They require some skill now with the nerf. Winning requires tremendous focus on timing, kiting, nuking, and placement of combos. The reason why I say some is because they are still able to one shot mages, but now it is harder to do that. Plus, with swift, it can help you with skills such as ranges and the mechanics. I personally have a warbird not gonna lie but I am like lightzone, I'm too lazy to save up, I currently have a fiery set and savage set and 800k. I poor, dont judge :(

johnny6880
10-23-2013, 09:59 PM
Anything better then fiery

Itoopeo
10-26-2013, 05:40 PM
L75 flying armors makes a set with elite bow. Try that instead of swift and save couple mils of money. Also green colour is more cool than red. (Red is ugly)
Stats are still almost same.

Its like comparing a sentinel shotgun set to void blaster set. Differnce between those is 19 dps and 1.2mil in cost.

If you want to use savage or beastly, then make a bear.

Attached a picture of me wearing flying set so you can see how awesome it looks.