PDA

View Full Version : Skill loadouts

wyattw
10-23-2013, 01:10 AM
Ok so we have multiple slots for equipment loadouts, but how about some skill loadouts? I get tired of spending 5 plat every time I want to respec for pve to pvp or vice versa. I get that you guys at sts want us to spend plat, but it does get a little annoying and time consuming. Maybe we could have a system where you need to spend a little more plat to open a skill loadout spot? Just a suggestion, but I think alot of people would welcome this. Thanks for the arena to voice my opinions.

Taejo
10-23-2013, 02:44 PM
We're still waiting on STS to reply to the other 99 threads regarding this request.

Desperoto
10-28-2013, 09:53 AM
Ok so we have multiple slots for equipment loadouts, but how about some skill loadouts? I get tired of spending 5 plat every time I want to respec for pve to pvp or vice versa. I get that you guys at sts want us to spend plat, but it does get a little annoying and time consuming. Maybe we could have a system where you need to spend a little more plat to open a skill loadout spot? Just a suggestion, but I think alot of people would welcome this. Thanks for the arena to voice my opinions.

Uhhm you're talking about the 5 plat of respec? But what does the 5th kills lot matters? U still need to unlock 5 skills...