PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Player

Erebu
10-23-2013, 03:39 AM
Well hi :smile: as i am curious almost about everything i was thinking today...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Who is ze perfect player in Pocket Legends, well not exactly ''Perfect'', what i mean is...
Ze best players in Pocket Legends, the legendary ones (Not including GMs).
In pvp, pve, pvall.
-----------------
I am just curious but i am not George :monkey:, if you guys know these ''Guys'', please add their name here :smile:

With :love_heart: for ze girls, and :victorious: for ze boys...

Stay good, bye...

Roberto077
10-23-2013, 05:35 AM
There is no greatest player, only talented ones.

GRIZZY
10-23-2013, 06:53 AM
Yumieathaters is pretty great. Prob bes IMO

MightyMicah
10-23-2013, 09:24 AM
You are a funny guy! (Not being sarcastic)

Pvpandctf
10-23-2013, 10:04 AM
You are best...lol

Ks_Leon
10-23-2013, 11:42 AM
I might say Evolt...hes not perfect or legend but the besh buddy and pro merchant in mount fang era...i miss him ;(

Everyone'sFavMage
10-23-2013, 11:59 AM
"Kozary" the perfect representation of "the perfect player."

Trenton
10-23-2013, 01:14 PM
Teokillo

Bless
10-23-2013, 01:28 PM
There is some guy called miracle and I heard he iz pro.

SayCreed
10-23-2013, 01:31 PM
There is some guy called themiraclebird and I heard he iz pro.
Fixed Yw

Erebu
10-23-2013, 02:27 PM
Is it possible to play PL without dying one single time ?
both in pve and pvp ?

Archermaster
10-23-2013, 02:46 PM
i heard people say some guy (me) is wicked pro for some reason

CrimsonTider
10-23-2013, 03:07 PM
Is it possible to play PL without dying one single time ?
both in pve and pvp ?

There is no such thing as a "perfect" player. There are many excellent players who understand the game, the classes, and it's mechanics, but everyone makes mistakes and has his/her weaknesses.

It is possible to have toons with no deaths in PvE and/or PvP. In PvE, these players usually only run when they have purchased elixirs or when they have earned a 3x combo doing their daily rewards. In PvP, it is impossible outside of farming an alternate account in a locked game or fighting players which are lower leveled and overmatched. This game relies on too many outside factors (dodge, crit, hit %, debuffs) to actually be 100% efficient and never die when actually competing against someone who fights back.

Seekng perfection is ok as long as it is understood that perfection can never be achieved.

programmed
10-23-2013, 03:49 PM
I hear there's this guy, Nubish and he sucks really bad! The best player is everyone except for Nubish.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

bglir
10-23-2013, 07:14 PM
Cloudwater is Perfect Pro PvP, one of the top in leaderboard and a good person giving guide to all pro nubs. If I'm in arena with her I feel squishy. Best wand mage that will own anyone.:tongue:

Griffinfan
10-23-2013, 07:45 PM
What did I just read

Sheugokin
10-23-2013, 07:51 PM
Ignorance is what you read.

Archermaster
10-23-2013, 07:51 PM
There is no such thing as a "perfect" player. There are many excellent players who understand the game, the classes, and it's mechanics, but everyone makes mistakes and has his/her weaknesses.

It is possible to have toons with no deaths in PvE and/or PvP. In PvE, these players usually only run when they have purchased elixirs or when they have earned a 3x combo doing their daily rewards. In PvP, it is impossible outside of farming an alternate account in a locked game or fighting players which are lower leveled and overmatched. This game relies on too many outside factors (dodge, crit, hit %, debuffs) to actually be 100% efficient and never die when actually competing against someone who fights back.

Seekng perfection is ok as long as it is understood that perfection can never be achieved.

actually it is possible to have 0 deaths in pvp u could have gotten maybe 2 kills and no deaths:adoration:

Sheugokin
10-23-2013, 07:52 PM
Cloudwater is Perfect Pro PvP, one of the top in leaderboard and a good person giving guide to all pro nubs. If I'm in arena with her I feel squishy. Best wand mage that will own anyone.
Lol. Just lol.

IGN Storm
10-23-2013, 10:25 PM
Next time ask before you make a thread out me.

johnny6880
10-23-2013, 10:38 PM
Anyine who usrs savage is automaticaly a perfect player haha with all thqt def hp and attack is all u need

Pvpandctf
10-24-2013, 10:06 AM
Cloudwater is Perfect Pro PvP, one of the top in leaderboard and a good person giving guide to all pro nubs. If I'm in arena with her I feel squishy. Best wand mage that will own anyone.:tongue:

Yus! I'm a fan of her :P

Archermaster
10-24-2013, 08:21 PM
Anyine who usrs savage is automaticaly a perfect player haha with all thqt def hp and attack is all u need

actually savage does have its disadvantages, def, hp, and attack isnt all u need, u would also need some extra hit % and if it were long range then it would be perfect. the disadvantage is that its close range and its hit % is pretty low, for a bear lvl 76 with 157 str and 227 dex with a hit ring it would still be around 110% i think other than that it would be almost perfect

johnny6880
10-24-2013, 08:31 PM
Mle usually always hits i miss more with fiery then savage now thats sad lol

TEOKILLO
10-24-2013, 08:43 PM
Teokillo

Remend meh tu thenk dis trendy

IGN Storm
10-24-2013, 10:59 PM
actually savage does have its disadvantages, def, hp, and attack isnt all u need, u would also need some extra hit % and if it were long range then it would be perfect. the disadvantage is that its close range and its hit % is pretty low, for a bear lvl 76 with 157 str and 227 dex with a hit ring it would still be around 110% i think other than that it would be almost perfect

You can always heal off hit debuffs. And with that is if they hit through your 40 dodge(Pallies). Also, savage relatively low damage. It is better than fiery in the sense 500 dam per skill is enough to kill a 400 hp mage with drain ice fire. Fiery has alot more damage (700 ish), but will usually not nuke the 600 hp savage pally due to dodges and 70 more armor.

Elitephonix
10-26-2013, 12:56 AM
You can always heal off hit debuffs. And with that is if they hit through your 40 dodge(Pallies). Also, savage relatively low damage. It is better than fiery in the sense 500 dam per skill is enough to kill a 400 hp mage with drain ice fire. Fiery has alot more damage (700 ish), but will usually not nuke the 600 hp savage pally due to dodges and 70 more armor.
Swag

angeldawn
10-26-2013, 09:50 AM

Actually the DAMAGE on savage is higher than fiery. It's the skill damage that it a tad lower on savage. But the dodge, dps, damage and armor are all higher. (Going from memory, sorry if I miss something).