PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: CONFIRM before respec

setec
11-09-2010, 02:21 AM
Grr...just wasted a respec on my pure dex archer at the beginning of a map. I was cycling thru menu tabs and accidentally tapped the respec with another finger (this was on my iPad).

And I know this has been suggested before: please add a confirm before allowing a respec! :)

Typhee
11-09-2010, 02:22 AM
Isn't something we will be able to do with 1.5?

setec
11-09-2010, 02:26 AM
Unless I missed something here (I am tired while writing this)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?10998-Version-1.5-has-been-submitted-to-Apple

I think they redid how your spend your points but nothing mentioned about re-spec button.

Typhee
11-09-2010, 02:38 AM
You can now preview your attribute point spending before you commit to the changes. With this new feature, you can add or subtract from each attribute much more easily and see how each point affects your other stats without actually making any changes to your character. When you're done redistributing points, you can then submit the changes right from that menu.

setec
11-09-2010, 03:04 AM
We are talking about two different things. I am not talking about distributing my attribute points.

I am talking about accidentally pressing the respec button and wasting said respec.

Lesrider
11-09-2010, 05:12 AM
Yes yes yes and yes!!! I meant to ask about this too. When I first went to Respec my chars at lvl 50, I only had 1 Respec on them, and never intentionally used them. So I must have accidentally clicked on them when I was starting out. It really should confirm -- that button is too easy to accidentally press. It almost makes sense to keep on stat point unused just so you can't accidentally Respec!

Typhee
11-09-2010, 06:48 AM
Sorry I misunderstood, I though you respeced wrong and want a button to confirm your choices.

I agree we need to have a button/pop up box to confirm we are willing to respec.

addiekai
11-09-2010, 11:04 AM
Or a siren when you press on it. That should get your attention :)