PDA

View Full Version : So whats the real price of Legendary Ironsilk and rare heraldic suits

Chonk
10-23-2013, 10:07 AM
I just got back and went to town with my Ironsilk suit and a guy said wow whered you get that, I told him it was in my inventory then he said do you have any crier or heraldic items. I didn't know what they were and looked through my inventory and I had 2 rare heraldic hats for warrior and mage and 3 rare heraldic armors 2 mage and 1 rogue. So he said he'd pay 35k for the blue set and 5k for each of my heraldic suits, I was about to say ok because I needed the money and I did buy ironsilk for 35k and the greens were just loot, but then I got another pm from a guy saying he'd pay 35k too and when I told him I was selling it to the other guy since he asked first he said he'd buy it for 50k, then the offers kept getting higher and higher. So I thought I just keep them and ask what the real prices were. I can' t see any in the store, if you can be truthful thanks

Chonk
10-23-2013, 10:20 AM
So i can edit and delete this post but not my original one? I sent a email to the owners to get a true
answer

xcainnblecterx
10-23-2013, 05:16 PM
I think the price is alot higher then that tbh. Some people just trying get a good deal

Drearivev
10-23-2013, 05:35 PM
Heraldics go for millions....don't be ripped off. As for the Ironsilk armor, it depends on lvl.

Taejo
10-23-2013, 05:39 PM
The guy is either legitimately oblivious of their true value or is trying to rip you off. Rare Heraldic sets start at around 3-4m, depending on which class. Ironsilk, Elementalist, Illusion, and Theurgist sets vary in price, but are much higher than 35k.

Venom
10-23-2013, 06:41 PM
Yellow founders around 500k a set.
Blue founders around 600-800k a set.

Heraldic sets (Rare) 2.5-4mill a set.

afrobug
10-24-2013, 10:56 AM
The guy is either legitimately oblivious of their true value or is trying to rip you off. Rare Heraldic sets start at around 3-4m, depending on which class. Ironsilk, Elementalist, Illusion, and Theurgist sets vary in price, but are much higher than 35k.

Those guys obviously know how much they're worth lol first guy asked if op has crier or heraldics. Rip offs, you made a great decision not to sell because crier/heraldics are worth millions!!