PDA

View Full Version : Frist class

magepro
10-23-2013, 04:30 PM
Hey guys im bagofgold how are you all.Have you ever took the time to say to yourself the best and elite guild to ever hit PL.....I know cot and eclipse and get high are very vet guilds but must it say that the guild i opend is for vets only min 1 year of playing Must be upon approval.Note My vison is to creat a mid game toon guild no leader boards ATM also we have tier3! The vison I had was when I saw all these people with 3 cap elite ring there a lot of you guys out there! What if you wana join but your in a good guild...No worries drop your 2nd acc in and we will treat him or with a lot of respect.Our main foucus in the guild is to insure you that you have the best expierce in PL.We all wana have fun and this is most imporent also we only take chatty people!So if your intrested pls don't be shy add bagofgold and I'll get back to go as fast as possibale thanks have a great time

Galaxy
10-23-2013, 06:15 PM
I am a 3 year veteran, what now?

dudetus
10-23-2013, 06:57 PM
Vets are now guys who joined at/before BSM? They couldn't even achieve elite ring :D.

Also Frist Class doesn't sound that good of a guild name. Imo like First Class would be a lot more convincing to attract first class players.

Cheenivie
10-23-2013, 07:15 PM
Lel @gethigh

Most elite guild gethigh fosure leik cmon gm has like no elite ring most vets...

Cot is a good guild there are some vets but there are alot of new players...

Anywaysgl with the guild