PDA

View Full Version : I wish STS would make the tax for free :D

Carlozgood
10-23-2013, 10:46 PM
Cause sometimes i cant post my items at auc because of the tax :( I just want to ask for a day of free tax i think people would be happy too if you'll make the tax free ;)

Spyce
10-23-2013, 10:52 PM
That would totally ruin the market.

Crowsfoot
10-23-2013, 10:53 PM
The cs fee (in assuming this is what you mean by "tax") stops players from doing two main things (there are more factors, but these stand out to me):

1) transfer money by placing garbage items at high prices and buying them on a hacked account.

2) reposting items every time they are under-bid.

Ebezaanec
10-23-2013, 10:56 PM
Besides.. The fact that you have a fee that's 5% of your listing price gives you a challenge, since you have to learn how to manipulate your sales so you earn gold instead of losing gold..

Carlozgood
10-23-2013, 11:34 PM
Ah i see :/

Terracio
10-24-2013, 12:13 AM
Id be happy if your gold were returned should the items time run out (not if you cancel) so high value items aren't such a risk to put up for sale.

Cremated
10-24-2013, 01:23 AM
The cs fee (in assuming this is what you mean by "tax") stops players from doing two main things (there are more factors, but these stand out to me):

1) transfer money by placing garbage items at high prices and buying them on a hacked account.

2) reposting items every time they are under-bid.

Tried it to get money to my twink and still trade gets disabled so no point.

But obviously I don't mean hacked gold.

smuggs
10-24-2013, 12:26 PM
The reasons for things such as cs fees and what not is to keep the economy in check...if mobs and bosses keep dropping gold and none of it ever gets removed from circulation then the worth of the gold drops continually. Things such as the cs fee ensure that enough is removed from circulation to keep the worth of gold up, while still allowing a new player to earn enough to survive through until end game farming.