PDA

View Full Version : 56 bear help plox.

Promagin
10-24-2013, 03:05 AM
I need a build, combos, and some suggestions for what gear I should wear.
Thanks.

programmed
10-24-2013, 05:33 AM
If you click the link in my sig I have a section on l56.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Caiahar
10-24-2013, 08:05 AM
Big top set

Max Evasion, IB, Taunt, Rage, HS, CB, beckon, stomp
Put 1 in cripple and venge
Rest into SMS

Against bear: Dont start off with beckon, go into 8m range and use Hellscream, then stomp. This'll reduce his hit, and he'll most likely beckon first, so use stomp to push away. Beckon, hs, cb, slashes, repeat. Main focus is to get your debuffs on him before his gets on you.

Mages: If they use fire first, save your beckon. Once they waste fire, beckon, hs, cb, cripple, venge, sms. Only stomp if you can wall or tree them.

Birds: They'll mostly use blind or repulse. Try to get beckon in before blind. If they repulse, don't waste beckon. Then, hs, cb, cripple, venge, sms.

Rhinos: I havent been fighting rhinos lately.

Tips: If you need to run for regen, use beckon, stomp, sms.
When you beckon, its important for you to land hs and cb. Keep in mind cb is 3m and hs is 8m.
Always use cripple after hs and cb when fighting mages and birds, this roots them.
Dont always spam sms against mages and birds, it can knock them away.
Always land debuffs against bear first.

Promagin
10-24-2013, 08:11 AM

Caiahar
10-24-2013, 08:32 AM
Np, also str for bt and rest into dex if it wasnt obvious already :P

Trenton
10-24-2013, 04:02 PM
Shadow hit it on the nail pretty much, yet I feel 6 beckon is too much. I use 5 beckon and then an extra point to SmS, because 5 pretty much makes them fly by you if you're not careful. It is of course preference :P

Caiahar
10-24-2013, 07:47 PM
Shadow hit it on the nail pretty much, yet I feel 6 beckon is too much. I use 5 beckon and then an extra point to SmS, because 5 pretty much makes them fly by you if you're not careful. It is of course preference :P

I don't really care about it too much :D
It's good for running for regen, beckon, stomp, SMS. They FLY TO PLUTO and you can regen.

If you time cripple at the right time, it won't be a problem.

All for one, and one for all.

birdmasta
10-29-2013, 01:41 AM
Max stomp and beckon is not always the best skill build. 6 SMS and all buffs and debuffs is a must tho. Slashes should be chosen by ur preference. I prefer low stomp cuz y would a bear wanna push enemies away (unless they're low health which shouldn't happen a lot) slashes are the dmg of a bear ;) combo should be simple. Pull, hs, cb (or SMS first then cb), slashes, always use taunt and repeat (except minus beckon) stomp when u facing wall and opponent in front of u

Caiahar
10-29-2013, 08:01 AM
Max stomp and beckon is not always the best skill build. 6 SMS and all buffs and debuffs is a must tho. Slashes should be chosen by ur preference. I prefer low stomp cuz y would a bear wanna push enemies away (unless they're low health which shouldn't happen a lot) slashes are the dmg of a bear ;) combo should be simple. Pull, hs, cb (or SMS first then cb), slashes, always use taunt and repeat (except minus beckon) stomp when u facing wall and opponent in front of u
Max stomp may be replaced by 3.
And if you just say slashes, its not a good idea to spam them.
Cripple should be used as first slash to keep down mages and birds
Venge should be used as a DPS slash
SMS gives a bit knockback, which people can use to advantage. Recommended to use against wall, or to run for regen.

programmed
10-29-2013, 08:35 AM
SMS gives a bit knockback, which people can use to advantage. Recommended to use against wall, or to run for regen.

SMS should be first slash used. Beckon, hs, cb, SMS, stomp, vengeful, and then cripple. You want to have higher dmg slashes in first before you root them with cripple. Unless you're being kited then you want to beckon and use cripple as first slash and then use hs, SMS, venge to keep them stunned in place. SMS should be used as first slash not only because it has higher dmg than other slashes, but also because you should have 6 SMS which debuffs and you want as much debuff as you can get.

Caiahar
10-29-2013, 06:22 PM

SMS should be first slash used. Beckon, hs, cb, SMS, stomp, vengeful, and then cripple. You want to have higher dmg slashes in first before you root them with cripple. Unless you're being kited then you want to beckon and use cripple as first slash and then use hs, SMS, venge to keep them stunned in place. SMS should be used as first slash not only because it has higher dmg than other slashes, but also because you should have 6 SMS which debuffs and you want as much debuff as you can get.

I usually use sms second, after cripple, and then spam slashes :p