PDA

View Full Version : the best weapons and armors of both sl and pl unreasonable price difference

raijinto
10-24-2013, 03:11 AM
Okay people what i would like to discuss here is about the obvious difference in prices of legendary items from pl and sl i noticed that pl the best armor and weapons is millions while in sl's best armor and weapon is 800k for dm napalm what i m suggesting to make it reasonable is to suggest a set price maximum that is most reasonable for all players to set without making it difficult to the point where the players would have to slave most of their time trying to get even one million when the most plats money can buy could barely even register 1/100th of of the price... i know what your thinking but lets all set a reasonable price all of us could agree working hard towards that takes alot of dedication but reasonable like say a week to earn . Why dont you share your answers please

raijinto
10-24-2013, 03:25 AM
My suggestion for max set price would be 999k sort of like other video games which this doesnt seem much different

Cheenivie
10-24-2013, 03:42 PM
lel black drag set 999k pls D:

tHelonestud
10-24-2013, 05:07 PM
if everyone has the best, it kind of loses its 'best-ness'
ofcourse it is expensive, that is why it is exclusive. If everyone just got the best set given to them, there isn't really any pride in that or any drive for people to play the game a lot.

raijinto
10-25-2013, 11:30 PM
if everyone has the best, it kind of loses its 'best-ness'
ofcourse it is expensive, that is why it is exclusive. If everyone just got the best set given to them, there isn't really any pride in that or any drive for people to play the game a lot.

As i mentioned no one wants to slave away months or spend real life money for plats that can rarely register 1/100 th of the price the most reasonable time spent should be at least weeks to earn enough gold that is already alot of work or least the most expensive price of the plats should be able to.register 75% of the most expensive weapon and armor what more can you ask tell me

raijinto
10-25-2013, 11:37 PM
Prices shouldnt be made to objectify middle working class people i am just suggesting that prices should be within a point where you could buy with real life money on plats or spend a reasonable but very long times hours a day and weeks isnt that fair please posters share your view

tHelonestud
10-26-2013, 02:26 PM
I disagree
the best gear should be for the best
the middle class of an mmo should have average gear as they are average players

I would say better gear should be somewhat quest oriented rather than the pure luck it is now

I play SL maybe an hour or two a month and have 150k so if you really try, I am sure 800k is not out of reach, sure I have played for two years, just means stick with it and you will have your ideal set.

IGN Storm
10-27-2013, 12:25 AM
As i mentioned no one wants to slave away months or spend real life money for plats that can rarely register 1/100 th of the price the most reasonable time spent should be at least weeks to earn enough gold that is already alot of work or least the most expensive price of the plats should be able to.register 75% of the most expensive weapon and armor what more can you ask tell me

What about the thousands of players who slaved away months or spent big bucks making their gold? How would it make it fair for them when some newbie gets the same gear for only 1mil? STS is a business and its always paying players>free players

Pvpandctf
10-27-2013, 02:21 AM
Savage set 500k!

Chickenrunnn
11-01-2013, 07:49 AM
It's easier to get gold in PL than in SL unfortunately..

And nearly everyone in PL has got 500k + now :/