PDA

View Full Version : 2013-10-24 Content Update (133484)

H2N
10-24-2013, 03:42 PM

Halloween is back in Pocket Legends!
Costumes are available for rent in the store, due back on Nov. 5th.
New quest rewards for this year's event.
New Halloween Armor drops!
Speak to the town Crier to get started!

Heroelite
10-24-2013, 03:44 PM
Sweet can't wait to see the new items

Sheugokin
10-24-2013, 03:44 PM
Omg yay!

Membership
10-24-2013, 03:46 PM
Mint as

Caztori
10-24-2013, 03:49 PM
Halloween armor this year? Exciting!

Roberto077
10-24-2013, 03:50 PM
It's about time xD I have been a bit impatient with everything lately.

XghostzX
10-24-2013, 03:51 PM
Wow, thanks for this!

Sheugokin
10-24-2013, 03:51 PM
Are these drops for vanity or actual armor and will it be useful for PvP?

Ssneakykills
10-24-2013, 03:59 PM
So cool, can't wait to start buying some vanitys and doing the new quest

Multibird
10-24-2013, 04:05 PM
Awesomely awesome!

Knockador
10-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Let's hope not much is re-used this year.

Soulsearch
10-24-2013, 04:29 PM
No halloween plat packs?

Edeluka
10-24-2013, 04:29 PM
Candy or dead))))

Hook
10-24-2013, 05:03 PM
Where is the Halloween plat packs :/

Ssneakykills
10-24-2013, 05:27 PM
Will we get plat vanity packs to buy? I really hope we do

Heroelite
10-24-2013, 05:36 PM
Should also say how orbs in pvp were removed and liquidation prices of paws are matched to scythes. Orb removal was my favorite part of this update.

CrimsonTider
10-24-2013, 05:51 PM
*waits for incoming collectors complaining about how the new armor looks exactly like the l10 disc*

How about it looks just like the Bone helms/armors which are found when farming Fathom Crypts and Skeller Krunch?

Any confirmed weapons drops?

Hanfi
10-24-2013, 06:12 PM
hmmm no i defintly dont spammed towns :) but ok i speak postive now ;) if al have this new awesome stuff could sts pls make pls only one pack?

Thiscrow
10-24-2013, 09:49 PM
How about it looks just like the Bone helms/armors which are found when farming Fathom Crypts and Skeller Krunch?

Any confirmed weapons drops?
I said it looks like the l10 ones because it'll make it even harder for this disc item to sell since there is now a "fake" version.

Dodgechampion5927
10-24-2013, 10:13 PM
pocket legends users respect developers they didnt have to give us armor drops give em a break

Pvpandctf
10-24-2013, 11:19 PM
I miss Halloween plat pack!!! :(

TheGodQueen
10-25-2013, 12:17 AM
yay

Megamage
10-25-2013, 02:05 AM
Where are the Plat Packs? I want to spend my plat :/

Lovingly
10-25-2013, 04:55 AM
no joke but the amount of efforts they put in to arcane is ridiculous compare to pl

skrapicoco
10-25-2013, 06:40 PM
no joke but the amount of efforts they put in to arcane is ridiculous compare to pl

sts be like "what pl?"

Sheugokin
10-25-2013, 06:42 PM
Hahaha, Hey guys, this is my first serious Halloween event. What are plat packs and what do they have? Vanities, PvP gear?

Cheenivie
10-25-2013, 07:05 PM
Sexy vanities

OFWGKTA
10-25-2013, 07:15 PM
I mean come on. You just reuse the same stuff over and over again. Dark demon lord helm? Same thing diff color. Ghost and black cat candy bag? Same. Everything is the same but just different colors. At least give us plat packs... I hate how sts doesn't care about pl anymore ...

Michael Liu
10-25-2013, 09:05 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No orbs in pvp!!!!!!!!!
They made spawning so easy!!!
And i'm a noob!

Lovingly
10-25-2013, 10:36 PM
I mean come on. You just reuse the same stuff over and over again. Dark demon lord helm? Same thing diff color. Ghost and black cat candy bag? Same. Everything is the same but just different colors. At least give us plat packs... I hate how sts doesn't care about pl anymore ...

sts be like "what pl?"

im sure theyre very busy with all the contents of every game they made right now yo, i mean lets just sit down make yerself some tea coffee n appriciate that amazing Dark demon lord helm they coloured in foe us

Reveals
10-26-2013, 12:40 AM
Hahaha, Hey guys, this is my first serious Halloween event. What are plat packs and what do they have? Vanities, PvP gear?

Vanities

Andygyrl
10-26-2013, 09:09 AM
For maintenance for days now, (actually with PL a week) what is going on? This same message comes when I've attempted to log into Dark Legend, Arcane Legends and Star Legends, so Devs please tell us what's really going on here? Ive seen nasty rumors online, that Spacetime is dispanding or disabling PL, DL,AL & SL, is the true? I LOVE all these games, am a LOYAL player and supporter Space Time, for nearly 3yrs and those of us and I'd venture to say there are millions, WE deserve to know the truths and what's really going on here. I see there are 2 new games which Spacetime just released, they're NOT anywhere near the same level as PL, SL, Al & DL and are definitely geared towards a different gamer, that said, PLEASE tell me what's going on with Pocket Legends and my other Spacetime games: SL, DL & DL. Additionally, I'm still receiving my blessing alerts, yet am unable to access the games.

Atila the nun
10-26-2013, 03:15 PM
Andygyrl, lots of other people have beenable to log on and play. Perhaps it's just a problem on your device? I'd recommend updating or reinstalling the game. Otherwise, email the support folks at spacetime, you can find their contact info on this web site. Hope you get it sorted out and can join us for the Halloween event!

Schnitzel
10-26-2013, 07:28 PM
For maintenance for days now, (actually with PL a week) what is going on? This same message comes when I've attempted to log into Dark Legend, Arcane Legends and Star Legends, so Devs please tell us what's really going on here? Ive seen nasty rumors online, that Spacetime is dispanding or disabling PL, DL,AL & SL, is the true? I LOVE all these games, am a LOYAL player and supporter Space Time, for nearly 3yrs and those of us and I'd venture to say there are millions, WE deserve to know the truths and what's really going on here. I see there are 2 new games which Spacetime just released, they're NOT anywhere near the same level as PL, SL, Al & DL and are definitely geared towards a different gamer, that said, PLEASE tell me what's going on with Pocket Legends and my other Spacetime games: SL, DL & DL. Additionally, I'm still receiving my blessing alerts, yet am unable to access the games.

I doubt those games are getting disabled.

Would you just remove some awesome stuff you worked hours and hours on?
I won't.... (actually depends what it is)

Btw I've been able to log on and off with no errors.

Try switching to another device, or delete and reinstall the app.

Extreme
10-27-2013, 08:02 AM

You sir r thinking 2 far.

Peanutbritle
10-27-2013, 10:26 AM
Halloween plat pack plz :(. If there isn't a plat pack this year, I'm done with PL. I will play when STS gives me something new, and or something new to do. *cough* expansion.

Darthbeake
10-27-2013, 01:00 PM

I agree, a very disappointing Halloween update. Rewards for the quests are basically unchanged from last year. And worst of all is the Halloween dungeon: two, yes count em, one, two great drops available there. I'm farming out of habit, or wishful thinking I guess... But I can't escape the feeling that STS is trying to put the last nail in PL's coffin with this blatantly recycled, bare-bones effort. Boo.

Pvpandctf
10-28-2013, 09:21 AM
What now......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Sheugokin
10-28-2013, 04:18 PM
I can't wait to see the reaction of PL fans when they come out with a new cap. I would be *bleepty bleep* for sure! The thought gives me some hope, but I am not sure how long that tiny bit of hope is gonna last. Although I still have to level my fox and bear to endgame, I will be glad to have a GOOD cap. The coffin lid has not yet descended! GO STG!

poiuytrewq
10-28-2013, 04:34 PM
Sts is abandoning pl for al :( Why not give us at least the robe and helm from sl? or a vanity pack? Pl was the first and best game and we don't get anything? :(

poiuytrewq
10-28-2013, 04:37 PM
Hmmm, almost no new vanities and even 1 avalible in plat store? Is it really that hard to make a cloak and hood like sl? Sts is abandoning pl like they dont care anymore :(

Roberto077
10-28-2013, 09:37 PM
pocket legends users respect developers they didnt have to give us armor drops give em a break

We gave them a break. A long, long break.

Chickenrunnn
10-29-2013, 07:59 AM
We gave them a break. A long, long break.

Be positive Robert, look at what justg said :D

Still no PL cap on the horizon folks, but we were just talking today about how we could get more time in for some of our older games.

They are thinking about us :love_heart:

Roberto077
10-29-2013, 02:02 PM
Be positive Robert, look at what justg said :D

I'm done with being positive. The halloween event drew the last straw.

Anommaly
11-01-2013, 03:20 AM
The event ends in 4 days (today being Nov. 1)