PDA

View Full Version : 2013-10-24 Content Update (133499)

H2N
10-24-2013, 04:15 PM
Item pack Thursday the 11th in the Store now through Nov. 5th with a chance of Mask and Machete.
Rare Ghost that spawns from crates, barrels, or other destructibles with a chance to drop the Harvest Moon Remnant gem.
Ghost spawn rate has been increased.
Vanity Overall drops from the rare Ghost.
New Red Wisp pet that also rarely drops from the Ghost.

Charyoutree
10-24-2013, 04:20 PM
Thanks sts

doomdoomdoom
10-24-2013, 04:30 PM
Thank you ^_^

Puiijung
10-24-2013, 04:32 PM
Cool enough for DL T^T

Chandriler
10-24-2013, 04:55 PM
Thx :) sts

moonway03
10-24-2013, 08:10 PM
Does the ghost have a differeny color like last year?

Sent from my noobish galaxy ace phone.

WinterKate
10-24-2013, 09:30 PM
Thanks. We do hope there's a Winter Solstice Event, given that we won't have anything for Christmas, since you guys consider Halloween as DL's Christmas. However, it does not look like Christmas morning to me. At all.

nolimitsvax
10-24-2013, 11:05 PM
Thanks for the update....my thoughts on the update welp once you buy the mask and sword the only thing to farm is red wisp the gems the ghost drop are pointless imo we deserved something new not loving the update but thanks for it :|

Sushi
10-24-2013, 11:29 PM
thanks but disappointed:(
no exciting for old players. feeling like dl is abandoned by sts

Kraoracha
10-25-2013, 02:33 AM
So far only found one ghost, but then again only played the first two campaigns once. Was a normal ghost, no color.
Thx for the Halloween thingies STG

ceozovax
10-25-2013, 06:45 AM
Thanks for the UPDATES!!
Nice idea the ghost with rare drops!! ;-)

moonway03
10-25-2013, 06:46 AM
Come on sts,atleast new item packs and glowing sets

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Tiru
10-25-2013, 10:58 AM
Disappointed that hockey mask and bloody machete was brought back other then a new item pack now it's not rare :(

Starfires
10-25-2013, 11:09 AM
I cant believe yall brought back machete an hockey mask an all that drops is white wolf mask, ghost pet, an purple an red wisp

mafiainc42
10-25-2013, 04:07 PM
Lmfao i told everyone i possibly could to sell there ghosts and white wolf before this update. Whatcha people think sts was gonna come up with something creative lmfao what a joke!!

Castdown
10-26-2013, 02:52 AM
So the next new plat package will be the Iron Hand package again? Or are they gonna surprise us with the Glacial Sabers and Winter Maul again for another 6-9 months? LOL. Im still wondering what "limited time" is for that arcane helm available in the store. hahahahaha

I'm Siri
10-26-2013, 05:24 AM
Don't give up. Keep waiting. New map and level raise will be coming soon.

Castdown
10-26-2013, 07:02 AM
*This isn't directed at you Siri

If STS gives us new maps and a cap raise it's still pointless. Farming is for leveling up and getting vanity. They don't seem to want to give us new vanity or gems so new maps is worthless.

With a cap raise brings maxed out bless levels in PvP. Maxed out bless is 100% chance of critical hit while activated. So that ruins PvP. It will just be a bunch of ppl running around on fire smashing their melee button. Which basically (minus your opponent being able to flee from you) is the same as running a map. Your average PvP player time from spawn to death is what? 30 secs tops? Tapped bless lasts for 15 secs. Full charged bless is 25 secs. Once they die they can activate bless and fire again. Rinse and repeat. So now PvP will be even more horrible. Now if STS were to change the skills tree up a bit that would be nice. Say switch bless with curse and force players to waste skill points else where to even the field that may help.

Either way DL is dead STS took a dump in all of our cheerios. I just hope that their families decide to re-gift them things for christmas this year so they can feel the same disappointment as the rest of us :adoration:

mafiainc42
10-26-2013, 11:03 AM
null

I like this guy :-)

mafiainc42
10-26-2013, 11:14 AM
Don't give up. Keep waiting. New map and level raise will be coming soon.

Lol siri, my good friend. I gave up for almost a Year. Been with sts since start of pl. Dl was my baby. Al is the definition of greed. Ive seen 1 lvl capp in the time i was away...a lvl cap with no new maps. I came on a month ago and was swarmned with over a 1,000 friend requests, which told me dl was still active. I also told everyone to sell there stuff from last halloween cuz i gurentee they will recycle last years crap cuz thats what sts does. Instead of updating dl they come out with two failed games bd and bc but hey keep buying plat for pl dl and sl maybe one day they will update dl 5lvls and u can wait another year for them to do it again sts=fail!!

anabot
10-26-2013, 02:29 PM
first of all ,im a newer player ,and i do understand how some vets may be mad about the Halloween update , however as for me im glad this happen ,i can get a pet ,or some cool vanities ,that otherwise cost over a million coins. im not a rich person ,nor do i intend to support sts , i have learned my lesson on sl ,so for me this works just fine, but i would say to bad for all you merchs, but perhaps this serves you right for being so greedy .On another note , i may be a new player on dl ,but was in sts games since sl. and you guys should know that sts no longer cares about pl,sl,dl, there fourth baby is all they care about .while we are here complaining they already have a new update coming next month for al. also word is sl will no longer be on apple, only in androids devices . Cant you guys see the developers already know ,what reaction they will get from players ,that has been playing for over a year ,they want you guys to stop playing dl, so they can really treat dl ,like us old sl players ,at least you got a new red wisp,we got nothing new for sl, at all. You see they do this to force you guys to al , So for all you guys that have dl and al accounts ,that's exactly what they want ,less time on dl ,and more time on al ,does nothing but give them a better reason to forget about dl , So for all you guys that have left pl,sl,dl for al ,have fun there while you can ,its only a matter of time before sts , treats you ,like a bald headed step child too

Chandriler
10-26-2013, 07:19 PM
:eek:

WinterKate
10-27-2013, 05:57 AM
Oh, next Halloween, we're getting the same stuff, except for one or two "NEW" things, WHITE or PINK WISP. Wow! :D

Kraoracha
10-27-2013, 10:35 AM
I still like this, the hunting for the orange ghosts, just replaying the maps already gives me fun. Found 3 orange ghosts so far and only one purple wisp, even tho I already had one.

Impact
10-29-2013, 07:27 PM
U dl people are lucky you actually got a plat pack, pl people got a repeat quest wit sane things with only ONE new reused changed coloured vanity. They didn't spend much time on pl either and didn't even change the reused dungeon date from 2012-2012, proof sts doesn't spend much time on pl and dl anymore, its all annoying al now -.-

Impact
10-29-2013, 07:30 PM
2012-213 my bad

dra99on
10-31-2013, 02:57 PM
Can someone please post the locations of the harvest drops?
I have a very busy schedule and only have an hour or so to play a day, so it's difficult for me to run all the maps hoping to get a drop.
The help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

omu
11-01-2013, 06:31 AM
Glacial Sabres item pack not available anymore? Whwn it will b available again?

doomdoomdoom
11-04-2013, 01:33 PM
Glacial Sabres item pack not available anymore? Whwn it will b available again?

Wow, I hadn't noticed that. But you are correct...it is gone.

weeniethepoo
12-25-2013, 12:19 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/25/zegygugy.jpg

This ghost poped up I thought it only came out on Halloween evebt

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Contravention
12-27-2013, 01:30 AM
XD I would believe that if I havnt seen ur acc and I know ur a higher lvl then 7 xD but good try

Mezderak
06-18-2014, 06:42 AM
make a rainbow wisp

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Tapatalk