PDA

View Full Version : Holloween luck pendant vs Leprechaun luck pendant???

hothead
10-24-2013, 05:50 PM
Can anyone confirm if the Holloween luck pendant offers the same stats as the leprechaun pendant?

If they differ, can you confirm the differences?

Thank you, I just want to make sure before I spend 150 platinum on it... i don't want both lepre and this pendant to be the same

falmear
10-24-2013, 05:55 PM
I think the only difference is that the Jack Hellow's pendant has a different vanity effect. It has pumpkins instead of 4 leaf clovers. Besides that its the exact same thing. It can be bought in CS if you want to buy it with gold.

Samhayne
10-24-2013, 10:40 PM
I think the only difference is that the Jack Hellow's pendant has a different vanity effect. It has pumpkins instead of 4 leaf clovers. Besides that its the exact same thing. It can be bought in CS if you want to buy it with gold.

Falmear is correct, the only difference is the particle effect. The Hellow's Pendant has Jack O'Lanterns while the Leprechaun Pendant has 4 leaf clovers.

Emmacheese
10-25-2013, 05:04 AM
So now there is no excuse in pvp etc saying "omg I had lep on the whole time" as u can see it! xD

Rare
10-25-2013, 08:23 AM
So now there is no excuse in pvp etc saying "omg I had lep on the whole time" as u can see it! xD

Not gonna lie... I do it ALL THE TIME in PVE. I play zoomed out, so I can barely see the animations while I'm running.

Kraoracha
10-25-2013, 09:22 AM
I hope I can get the lep after this halloween thing, the daily quests give good gold output. :)