PDA

View Full Version : Tips on the Holloween Event

Tenetra
10-25-2013, 12:57 AM
After clear deliberation of opinions and actually experiencing itself

1. Grim and Ewen eggs can be bought in Necropolis if you want just the egg.

2. To achieve the 10 day quest you must finish all 4 sub-quest

All quests are doable in any maps, my personal favorite is brackenridge because there are many tombs

-Sub quest 1: 10 Souls
Achieved by killing any monsters in arcane legends so its better in low lvl regions to do it

-Sub quest 2: 35 tombs
Achieved by destroying tombs (former barrels and crates) found in any maps, the

-Sub quest 3: 10 cross tombs
Achieved by killing a monster first then a cross-like tomb will appear (the hardest sub quest)

-Sub quest 4: kill a jack hollow and click the jacks bag (the brown pouch one)

3. Even if you didnt take the quests, all of number 2 will still appear even JACK HALLOW

4. Jack Hallow only drops Squash Eggs And you don't need lep to loot it, AGAIN EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE THE QUEST JACK HALLOW WILL APPEAR BY CHANCE

5. Jack O Lantern boxes can be acquired after finishing all quest, then WALTERS TOMB IS IN THE DEEP BOTTOM OF THE MAP

6. Vampire amulets, hellish armors, vlad eggs, Jack O lantern masks (pumpkin helms) are lootable in the Jack O lanter Boxes

7. will update if there are more changes Enjoy

Big thanks to everyone who posted please post more if there are more updates :)

Limsi
10-25-2013, 01:15 AM
Hey there!

1. Obtaining eggs (Ewen and Grimm) would be possible if you got platinum by buying it through the stable, Stitch the Egg bearer or by gold through the consignment store. Squash on the other hand could be obtained by killing Jack The Pumpkin which spawns randomly around Arlor and Shuyal maps, he is as available through the auction house as well. Vlad the bat is obtainable through the daily reward in Necropolis.

2. The pumpkin vanity helm, Vlad the bat, platinum, premium jewelry, hellish armors and helms are the items you obtain from the chest.

3. Daily reward from Necropolis

4. He's around Arlor, Nordr, Kraken and Shuyal maps.

5. As far as I know, most of the new items are available through the daily reward or if you're referring to the new mythic weapons, they are contained in locked chests and elite golden puzzlebox.

6. The gateway to Necropolis can be found on the main towns: Kraag, Traveller's Outpost and City of Kelys.

matanofx
10-25-2013, 01:31 AM
Hey there!

1. Obtaining eggs (Ewen and Grimm) would be possible if you got platinum by buying it through the stable, Stitch the Egg bearer or by gold through the consignment store. Squash on the other hand could be obtained by killing Jack The Pumpkin which spawns randomly around Arlor and Shuyal maps, he is as available through the auction house as well. Vlad the bat is obtainable through the daily reward in Necropolis.

2. The pumpkin vanity helm, Vlad the bat, platinum, premium jewelry, hellish armors and helms are the items you obtain from the chest.

3. Daily reward from Necropolis

4. He's around Arlor, Nordr, Kraken and Shuyal maps.

5. As far as I know, most of the new items are available through the daily reward or if you're referring to the new mythic weapons, they are contained in locked chests and elite golden puzzlebox.

6. The gateway to Necropolis can be found on the main towns: Kraag, Traveller's Outpost and City of Kelys.

Yep

But announcement say new myth weaps available in locked crates, they didnt mention elite gold puzzle boxes, which i think is why they dont go for 200k atm.

VanRah
10-25-2013, 02:42 AM
In announcement it has been said they also drop from elite golden puzzleboxes

Zeus
10-25-2013, 02:48 AM
Yep

But announcement say new myth weaps available in locked crates, they didnt mention elite gold puzzle boxes, which i think is why they dont go for 200k atm.

Have you seen how the new mythic weapons look? They're hideous, lol. That's the reason why people aren't opening. The only thing that they match with is the halloween vanity sets & even then, they do not look like mythic weapons. I feel like the mythic daggers are mythic ice-packs. For the highest damage rogue weapon in the game, they really do not look like it...

Ninthplague
10-25-2013, 03:32 AM
can someone give me tips how to do the day of the dead? i still have 0, i already finished the 3 others.

update: I already found the reason its 0, you need to defeat Jack Bellows and grab his pouch then go back to El to complete the ramaining quest.

Kraoracha
10-25-2013, 04:45 AM
I just went to all the yellow thingies in map mode, then went on my way to kill a lot untill they told me to turn in, then went back to check all the green thingies, and voila. I got a 1

borix
10-25-2013, 05:08 AM
I just went to all the yellow thingies in map mode, then went on my way to kill a lot until they told me to turn in, then went back to check all the green thingies, and voila. I got a 1

Same here. But it seems a lot of people do not know where to find Walter (in his grave).

Tip from me: at first I had a hard time to find enough tombstones and remains. I was looking for them in Shuyal and there did not seem to be that many. But if you go farming Jarl then you will find about 8 or 9 between the start and Jarl already. Some of them will turn into remains so then it is very easy to get them quickly (it is boring but ok).

Tenetra
10-25-2013, 05:13 AM
Updated the Tips :) Enjoy

Spyce
10-25-2013, 08:51 AM
Questions:

Halloween event is 12 days right? If we missed yesterday, can we still get 10/10?

Do you recieve 1 chest per day?

Is it stashable?

Tenetra
10-25-2013, 10:48 AM
^theoretically yes and to answer future questions i think the extra 2 days is just a buffer and yes its stashable, i personally dont open any lantern so i can open all off then in one day :)

DocDoBig
10-25-2013, 05:37 PM
Thank you!

Spyce
10-25-2013, 05:46 PM
^theoretically yes and to answer future questions i think the extra 2 days is just a buffer and yes its stashable, i personally dont open any lantern so i can open all off then in one day :)

It's actually not stashable.
Tried it today.

octavos
10-25-2013, 05:50 PM
After clear deliberation of opinions and actually experiencing itself

1. Grim and Ewen eggs can be bought in Necropolis if you want just the egg.

2. To achieve the 10 day quest you must finish all 4 sub-quest

All quests are doable in any maps, my personal favorite is brackenridge because there are many tombs

-Sub quest 1: 10 Souls
Achieved by killing any monsters in arcane legends so its better in low lvl regions to do it

-Sub quest 2: 35 tombs
Achieved by destroying tombs (former barrels and crates) found in any maps, the

-Sub quest 3: 10 cross tombs
Achieved by killing a monster first then a cross-like tomb will appear (the hardest sub quest)

-Sub quest 4: kill a jack hollow and click the jacks bag (the brown pouch one)

3. Even if you didnt take the quests, all of number 2 will still appear even JACK HALLOW

4. Jack Hallow only drops Squash Eggs And you don't need lep to loot it, AGAIN EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE THE QUEST JACK HALLOW WILL APPEAR BY CHANCE

5. Jack O Lantern boxes can be acquired after finishing all quest, then WALTERS TOMB IS IN THE DEEP BOTTOM OF THE MAP

6. Vampire amulets, hellish armors, vlad eggs, Jack O lantern masks (pumpkin helms) are lootable in the Jack O lanter Boxes

7. will update if there are more changes Enjoy

Big thanks to everyone who posted please post more if there are more updates :)

Thanks for the info :) your awesome.