PDA

View Full Version : Paw nerfed

Caztori
10-25-2013, 04:12 AM
Just realized that STG nerfed the paw in the halloween update. I have a picture taken some days ago where the dps is 5 higher than now (On a level 15 pink paw).

I haven't seen STG said they will nerf paw or that they did it. Can anyone confirm this?

showoffs
10-25-2013, 12:34 PM
They did Nerf but it'd still op

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk

Heroelite
10-25-2013, 03:08 PM
I really don't understand why they do not just nerf paw to the stats of the toy man / candle wands. Every new gear STG added since the release of forgotten bows were op low levels.

MightyMicah
10-25-2013, 04:21 PM
I really don't understand why they do not just nerf paw to the stats of the toy man / candle wands. Every new gear STG added since the release of forgotten bows were op low levels.

Low levels used to be the most unbalanced. (Remember when bears dominated?) I think their release of op weapons was an (failed) attempt to change that. That's what happens when you try a simple fix to a complex problem.

Heroelite
10-25-2013, 04:45 PM
Low levels used to be the most unbalanced. (Remember when bears dominated?) I think their release of op weapons was an (failed) attempt to change that. That's what happens when you try a simple fix to a complex problem.

haha i know right! But the gear back then was balanced atleast, the classes were not.

IGN Storm
10-26-2013, 12:22 AM

Agreed but remember that it it nearly impossible to balance all 5 classes in all the level ranges.