PDA

View Full Version : chrome: issues with disconnecting

ljirish
10-25-2013, 11:56 AM
I can't play the game... every (roughly) 5 minutes I will just disconnect. Any ideas as to why?

I'm not losing connection to email/firefox/webbrowsing or anything else. I just can't hit spacetimestudios, for a few seconds every few minutes...

HELP!?!?!?!

Thx =)

Irish

ljirish
10-25-2013, 12:59 PM
oh, I suppose more details may help...

I'm on pc with windows 7, running chrome version 30.0.1599.101.
Everything will run at green ping, lately 120-190's, and all is well... when suddenly my ping will skyrocket and I will disconnect. It has happened in runs, in guild hall, sitting in a town, and just chatting. Anyway, I hope to get back to my regular playing/farming =)

Samhayne
10-25-2013, 01:37 PM
Have you contacted your ISP about the issue? Given that we have thousands of other players playing and you are the only one complaining of something like this, it is likely something on your end.

It could also be something on your PC kicking off (like a background virus scan for example) that is eating up enough available resources so that the game can't run smooth.

Promagin
10-25-2013, 01:48 PM
I can't play the game... every (roughly) 5 minutes I will just disconnect. Any ideas as to why?

I'm not losing connection to email/firefox/webbrowsing or anything else. I just can't hit spacetimestudios, for a few seconds every few minutes...

HELP!?!?!?!

Thx =)

Irish
Irish! :D hey pal!