PDA

View Full Version : Distance Attack Warrior

neto333
05-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Hi, im a warrior lv 30 alterra, im only of strenght, i hav 166 of streght and is very difficult kill the monsters in the lost expedition, they will freeze and i cant move, i only have 75% hit and 84-98 dmg, please do the strenght make more damage and weapons distance for warrior, i like my bear and i dont want make my warrior of strenght and dexterity.
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3020/img0417.png

Thx.

Buvet
05-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Part of being a warrior is being all mellee; if you wanted to have ranged attacks, you should have gone either archer or mage.

neto333
05-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Should improve the strength, im only of strength and my warrior is very very easy to kill, in the lost expedition in all of the dung only earn 10-20 kills lol, my ataks miss all the time.
Ok i make a archer :(.
Thx.
Can someone close the thread or someone has something to say?

PvP
05-01-2010, 07:10 PM
If you want to hit better buy a re-spec. Simple as that. If not, then keep your bear. Re-specs make it Build-A-Bear-Workshop. You should use one if you don't like your build.

neto333
05-01-2010, 07:24 PM
i dont like the combinations, i like the pure brute force, but the strengh only increase your health and “ base damage ” ,i begining understand, the bear is a good character but is better the archer.
Thanks guys for your support.
Now im tired but tomorrow i start level my archer.

Obliteration
05-02-2010, 02:56 AM
I know what you mean by brute force but honestly.
Respec. In this game strength is just Hp and Hp regen.
Set your strength to whatever gear requirements you have.
Then put the rest in Dexterity.
Dexterity is technically speaking brute force.
It is how much damage you will deal.

Splurd
05-02-2010, 03:14 AM
The grammar is making my skin crawl.

You can choose to go dex if you want, and use a bow, but seriously you cannot be melee and attack at range.

Anyway, you can always use beckon to drag them in if you get frozen.

Hurs
05-02-2010, 11:23 AM
If you don't want to put points into Dexterity then I am not really sure what to tell you ><;

It would be really easy to get your hit chance up to 101% by just lowering your strength a bit, but if you are not up for that then by all means, roll an Archer or Enchantress.