PDA

View Full Version : Question about avatar page customisation charge

j46g629h
11-09-2010, 03:22 PM
as title says

when I was going to submit the change, there was nothing telling me I would be charged 2 plat for that change, now it feels like you stole my money

very disappointed:mad:

another bug I found as pic shown below

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/97/img0051.png

Melange
11-09-2010, 03:45 PM
It says it will cost 2p in the box of text which pops up asking to confirm submit.

It is a bit easy to miss in amongst the text which many people wont really read properly, the 2p should probably be in bold font so that it catches the eye more.

With the missing stats and attributes in your pic, did you select the option to hide attributes? I think thats what its supposed to do since the hide stats is currently the same screen for yourself and others. Though I guess it should be showing weapon stats.
Also highlighting unequipable items sort of lets people work out what hidden attributes might be, sort of defeating whatever the point of it is supposed to be.

j46g629h
11-09-2010, 04:38 PM
With the missing stats and attributes in your pic, did you select the option to hide attributes? I think thats what its supposed to do since the hide stats is currently the same screen for yourself and others. Though I guess it should be showing weapon stats.
Also highlighting unequipable items sort of lets people work out what hidden attributes might be, sort of defeating whatever the point of it is supposed to be.

No, it's item giving screen
You can try with other people

asommers
11-09-2010, 04:43 PM
Yes, the give screen probably shouldn't have anything but your inventory (and a description of what the screen is for).

-ALS

Kossi
11-09-2010, 04:46 PM
i cant update my page? plz fix