PDA

View Full Version : Reward for True Legend Title

Megamage
10-26-2013, 06:37 PM
Hey guys,
I think it would be a good idea to reward people who achieve the True Legend Title with a special Vanity Helmet. It could look like the Founders Helm, only with red diamonds instead of purple ones (meaning not much work for devs) and should have the same stats (so 5 armor and dmg).
Why? Its pretty simple: Gaining all achievments costs at least 1500 platinum if you are lucky with mitas, and around 2000+ in average. This means the few people who spended an insane amount of money and time into PL, should also be specially thanked by STS.
And it also would solve the problem with people complain about having no chance to get a Vanity Helm that can compete with Founders Helm. You would still see who is a Founder and who is a True legend at Helms Color, but chances in PvP would be equal.

KingFu
10-26-2013, 06:52 PM
No.

-Someone who hasn't played PL in ~8 months.

Caiahar
10-26-2013, 07:05 PM
It would be fine with no stats..

programmed
10-26-2013, 07:17 PM
It would be fine with no stats..

Agreed. In low level Pvp people complained about founders helms having stats making it like having 2 rings on. This helm you're talking about, that I doubt will happen anyways, would just do the same in endgame that it has done in low level.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

GRIZZY
10-26-2013, 08:09 PM
All you get for these "accomplishments" is finger arthritis, the knowledge that you should probably rethink your life, and possibly schizophrenia

tHelonestud
10-26-2013, 09:16 PM
I thought titles were rewards

Heroelite
10-26-2013, 09:31 PM
All you get for these "accomplishments" is finger arthritis, the knowledge that you should probably rethink your life, and possibly schizophrenia

That's a bit harsh.

MightyMicah
10-26-2013, 09:43 PM
No.

Your sig cracks me up. It changes about every day xD

Noi`ya
10-26-2013, 11:46 PM
No.

You were playing 4 months ago :dejection:

xcainnblecterx
10-27-2013, 12:50 AM
Im sure some (alot) here on forums (even me) have.spent well over 2k plat and i dont hear any of wanting anything special except a new expansion with a oyster class i have no idea about but tbh sounds pretty damn awesome. Also some (maybe alot) spent over 2k plat and didnt even use it to attain that title so why only ones that used the plat specifically for.tittle? Prejudice much lol

Megamage
10-27-2013, 05:24 AM
Dont hate its just an idea.
And the argument it would be like founder in endgame doesnt count because everyone would have the chance to obtain it.
And something tells me that you dont like it cause you are no true legend?
(Feel free now to post either
-I am Founder n have more skill than u all together yo
-I am da best and the rest of you has no clue what ur talking about
-I am afraid of few people getting a founder equal helm while I will never obtain it

as answer.) Ty :P

dudetus
10-27-2013, 05:28 AM
Dont hate its just an idea.
And the argument it would be like founder in endgame doesnt count because everyone would have the chance to obtain it.
And something tells me that you dont like it cause you are no true legend?

Yes, we are just jealous!

Curse ur superior mind!

Megamage
10-27-2013, 05:30 AM
Bahahahaha

Megamage
10-27-2013, 05:32 AM
Btw Im far away from True Legend because I never bought plat. I only introduced this because the Founder guys like cuard and joepally think they r da bes with their op stuff

LEVEL ONE
10-27-2013, 05:43 AM
Just to be clear... This is not a thread about a new achievement reward idea, but another thread about hate against founders helm.

Megamage
10-27-2013, 05:46 AM
In first way its to reward the people who managed to reach everything achievable in the whole Game.
And it would bring a fresh balance into endgame. All earlier levels wont be effected when it is not stashable.

dudetus
10-27-2013, 05:52 AM
In first way its to reward the people who managed to reach everything achievable in the whole Game.
And it would bring a fresh balance into endgame. All earlier levels wont be effected when it is not stashable.

We cannot compete!

Abandon thread!

Extreme
10-27-2013, 06:02 AM
Billey, Show em a screen shot of yer Purchase history.

Megamage
10-27-2013, 06:58 AM
Devs like money. Having all achievments cost money.
=>Devs want more people to try to reach it? Omg logics

Extreme
10-27-2013, 07:00 AM

Who doesn't want more money?
/Logic.

dudetus
10-27-2013, 07:11 AM

The thing is that most of PL players are frustrated to current situation. We haven't had a new cap in over a year now. We aren't the golden baby anymore, AL is their new gold mine. STG currently focuses on new games and AL.

That means the PL players are more critic towards STG than ever. Every STG action towards PL is welcomed with complains, "why not new cap omg" or "why only recycled stuff omg". This suggestion would have caused A LOT controversy on PL even if it was added a year ago.

The point is that STG acknowledges that we PL players feel sort of angered and frustrated towards STG because we do not get the attention we used to get. If they add new stuff, it must be only beneficial towards everyone or else they have harmed PL instead of improving it and all the work would have been lost. Lately STG has made only minor balance modificiations because they can't rly offend anyone. And just look at the complaints they receivef even though they tried to balance PvP. Imagine if something so controversial to begin with would be added...

Megamage
10-27-2013, 08:21 AM
The thing is that most of PL players are frustrated to current situation. We haven't had a new cap in over a year now. We aren't the golden baby anymore, AL is their new gold mine. STG currently focuses on new games and AL.

That means the PL players are more critic towards STG than ever. Every STG action towards PL is welcomed with complains, "why not new cap omg" or "why only recycled stuff omg". This suggestion would have caused A LOT controversy on PL even if it was added a year ago.

The point is that STG acknowledges that we PL players feel sort of angered and frustrated towards STG because we do not get the attention we used to get. If they add new stuff, it must be only beneficial towards everyone or else they have harmed PL instead of improving it and all the work would have been lost. Lately STG has made only minor balance modificiations because they can't rly offend anyone. And just look at the complaints they receivef even though they tried to balance PvP. Imagine if something so controversial to begin with would be added...

So true that AL is all they focus on now. I like your other arguments too.

angeldawn
10-27-2013, 09:09 AM
The title is the reward for obtaining True Legend. Everyone can see the title and know they are a True Legend.

I vote no on the wanna be stat founders helm.

lonleybird
10-27-2013, 09:29 AM
Btw Im far away from True Legend because I never bought plat. I only introduced this because the Founder guys like cuard and joepally think they r da bes with their op stuff

el o el

Multibird
10-27-2013, 10:53 AM
I've the title true legend and don't think devs will ever give reward to those who gained it.

I can't really remember when achievements were introduced, prob around the start of humania or bsm, I can't remember sorry. But the first person who got the title aka trueplayer, made a thread, just like this about giving those ppl a special reward. When was this? Prob 8 months older.

Since then nothing special has been added, I couldn't careless about vanities anymore. Just want the 81 cap, while bsm is older than al. devs are planning something huge for Als first birthday, I dont remember something like this coming to pl.

One can just hope :/

CrimsonTider
10-27-2013, 11:08 AM

This is the basis behind your post? Founder's does not make someone "OP" nor does it increase their skill level. I will stop there.

Jcyee
10-27-2013, 03:22 PM
Hey guys,
I think it would be a good idea to reward people who achieve the True Legend Title with a special Vanity Helmet. It could look like the Founders Helm, only with red diamonds instead of purple ones (meaning not much work for devs) and should have the same stats (so 5 armor and dmg).
Why? Its pretty simple: Gaining all achievments costs at least 1500 platinum if you are lucky with mitas, and around 2000+ in average. This means the few people who spended an insane amount of money and time into PL, should also be specially thanked by STS.
And it also would solve the problem with people complain about having no chance to get a Vanity Helm that can compete with Founders Helm. You would still see who is a Founder and who is a True legend at Helms Color, but chances in PvP would be equal.

Honestly, this would not solve anything, and I could never imagine STG doing anything like this.

The Founders helm is called a Founder's helm for a reason. It is meant for those who were a part of the game from the very beginning. If anything, this would just create for problems.

Kingzila
10-27-2013, 08:42 PM

This "set" would only benefit the person willing to put down 150$ for plat meaning simply pl would get the all mighty pay to play title that it is so despratly getting close to getting. And on top of that it would only start more problems in pvp not to mention just feed sts's money tree thoughts of pl.

And that's it ima done with that

zorathorg
10-27-2013, 11:18 PM
im sure some (alot) here on forums (even me) have.spent well over 2k plat and i dont hear any of wanting anything special except a new expansion with a oyster class i have no idea about but tbh sounds pretty damn awesome. Also some (maybe alot) spent over 2k plat and didnt even use it to attain that title so why only ones that used the plat specifically for.tittle? Prejudice much lol oyster... Oyster?? Throw that idea out window we need unicorn class bro!!

zorathorg
10-27-2013, 11:21 PM
Who doesn't want more money?
/Logic.
People who happen to be allergic to cotton....and hippies... They hate money... They just share everyrhing..... Whats selling man??? De casa es su casa.... Or thinking back to king of the hill De gumbo es su gumbo.... Now gimme your fishing poles!!