PDA

View Full Version : Free For All Pvp

Terp
10-26-2013, 07:25 PM
I was watching my friend play Ragnarok Online, and I saw a free for all pvp, and I thought "wouldn't it be cool if there was a free for all pvp in arcane legends?"
Free For All Pvp is basically this one HUGE MAP, ALL PLAYERS OF ALL LEVELS WELCOME, similar to the Deathmatch map but instead, no trulle, no kill limit, just simply one map where you can kill or get killed by anyone, you can form a party with friends and ambush or gank other players or simply hang out for when you're bored and have nothing to do. This map will probably have hundreds of people in it, so I suggest making different maps with the number of players written at the side. GM's can hold events here or summon a huge boss for everyone to kill and still get killed by other players at the same time. Just think of all the things possible in a free for all map.
There should be no Kills or Deaths counting that shows up in your character screen, there should be some kind of leader board of how many people you have killed and how many times you have died. (PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN :<)

Guild Vs Guild idea(GvG): once a month there should be guild vs guild. How this works is each guild leader can sign up at an NPC and choose their best 10 people to participate, if a guild loses, their out of this event. If guilds win and win, they can participate in he Finals. The guild who wins gets platinum rewards, to all guild members, and their guild name will be written in all of Arcane Legends, "Guild Of The Month: Blahblah". Players will now get the drive to start a guild and dream to be the guild of the month.

Idk why I wrote this, I guess I had nothing else to do, in my opinion this would make arcane legends more interesting, and ONE HELL OF A MOBILE MMO.. once you have reached Lvl 36, there really isn't much you can do but pvp or farm items. If STS made this happen, I'd probably say goodbye to life. I guess I got bored of just pvping and running elites everyday and waiting for the next Holliday for the next event. But I guess it doesn't matter since STS will probably not even bother to read this. Fml.

Ebezaanec
10-26-2013, 08:44 PM
Uhhhh... That would be a programming nightmare for STG.. Do you know how much hardware space and time it would take just to construct your idea, let alone let it be performed..

I would love the idea, but STG is a small company and I still want new expansions...

Zylx
10-28-2013, 01:24 AM
The GvG is a good idea for guilds to challenge other guilds, but not from a leaderboard-official, game-wide, statistical standing. The different guilds contain soo much diversity among its members (level-wise), and due to the fact that pvp is restricted to players within 3 levels of eachother, this would be impossible to do. And for the free for all idea, this would be a really bad problem for the game, because it would considerably decrease performance, and hold up space keeping the developers from putting in any more expansions or updates. If you take a look at other mmorpg's you'll notice that the whole games themselves are free-for-alls, and even then they cant run smoothly on most devices. Like Ebezaanec said, STG is a very small company, they cant add a very large thing to this game, and still allow it to grow. Good idea, but not possible.