PDA

View Full Version : Event is not great for non lvl35+...

davemoniak
10-26-2013, 11:21 PM
Hello all and particulary sts!
I find the event is not great for ppl under lvl35 i made now 3 times all quests on 2 lvl20-28 characters and still getting only these not great vampire pendant of "" ...
This pendant is first useless and twice unsellable (around 3-4k for almost of them)
Could you please let the low lvl getting chance of lvl35-36 hellish armor, vanities and eggs??? Not only the high lvl ppl need gold omg!!!!

Maxcd
10-26-2013, 11:36 PM
Hello all and particulary sts!
I find the event is crap for ppl under lvl35 i made now 3 times all quests on 2 lvl20-28 characters and still getting only these crap vampire pendant of "" ...
This pendant is first useless and twice unsellable (around 3-4k for almost of them)
Could you please let the low lvl getting chance of lvl35-36 hellish armor, vanities and eggs??? Not only the high lvl ppl need gold omg!!!!
They have the same odds as level 35-36. The only difference of the crates is 35-36 hellish armor is 'legendary' while all others are 'epic' (even though they both are visually the same). Vlad and Vanities can still be looted at any level, assuming your level 10+ and can participate.

Maalice
10-26-2013, 11:45 PM
I think this event is awesome and fait to all levels. Cant wait for the banner!

keikali
10-26-2013, 11:47 PM
Not to rain on your grumpy parade, but everyone has the SAME odds in looting ANYTHING from the Jack O Lantern chests except for as Maxcd stated, the Hellish armors are Legendary rather than Epic at the low levels.

The armor obviously scales to level, why on earth would it make sense for you to be able to loot an armor way past your level?

Now, you have 2 options left:

1) Buy a level 35/36 Hellish armor of your liking, they have some where its only 2K or less!
2) Level your current toon to level 35 or 36 before the event ends (which is 100% possible)
3) Deal with it.

Oops, sorry had 3 options.

Spyce
10-26-2013, 11:47 PM
Hellish gear is Epic (Purple) at levels 1~34.
Hellish gear is Legendary (Pink) at levels 35 & 36.

matanofx
10-27-2013, 01:50 AM
If you want lvl35-36 hellish set lvl up your toon to lvl35-36! people did that in 1 day, im sure you can in the 7 days left for event.

You got the same odds to loot vlad as the rest of us at any lvl, im lvl36 and i looted vampire amulet and no vlad egg ok?

This event is probably the best one yet, they added so many different things for this event, new sets/new vanityes/new eggs/u can buy mythic egg pet.

Good job sts =] i just hope what they say is discontinued remains discontinued.

Juicymango
10-27-2013, 02:21 AM
Its possible to loot eggs and vanities even for low lvled. I got vlad egg with my lvl 12 rogue

Zeus
10-27-2013, 03:07 AM
Remind me to bump this thread when these twink items at these levels are worth 1m+ 1 month from now.

DocDoBig
10-27-2013, 04:28 AM
Oh, and I thought I have bad luck. ;)

Good that I stashed that Hat and Vampire Amulet.

Juicymango
10-27-2013, 04:30 AM
Remind me to bump this thread when these twink items at these levels are worth 1m+ 1 month from now.
Yea totally agree. The craps of today are the mythics for twinks of tomorrow :D

keikali
10-27-2013, 08:16 AM
Yea totally agree. The craps of today are the mythics for twinks of tomorrow :D

One man's garbage is another man's treasure.

Desperoto
10-27-2013, 09:38 AM
What Apollo said, they will be way more worth in future, so stash them!

keikali
10-27-2013, 09:41 AM
My level 10 twink just got a Jack O Lantern Vanity for a sorc, so again your point is moot.

Spyce
10-27-2013, 09:44 AM
In 2 days, I've gotten 2 L.10 Hellish items.
Complete crap.

Desperoto
10-27-2013, 10:07 AM
And theres also a lvl 20 rogue hat that 120k atm, because he have 3.o dmg bonus.. He will be over 1m in a few months, trust me

bramer
10-27-2013, 12:02 PM
Complete crap.

Wait five or six months.

keikali
10-27-2013, 12:08 PM
Complete crap.

I'll take it off your hands.

Maxcd
10-27-2013, 12:20 PM
Complete crap.
Thats because the probability of getting hellish gear is high.
Out of 16 Crates I've had only 1 prize which was not hellish gear or a vampire amulet (it was a rouge vanity helm). The odds of Vlad, plat and the helms are extremely low.

Aserockon
10-27-2013, 01:38 PM
U should just have patience and luck I got 2 hellish armours and 1 vampire pendant and a vlad too from my lvl 13 warrior account

Bonthan
10-27-2013, 02:10 PM
Looks like I'm preaching to the choir here, seeing as most that posted see the potential value of these new items.

Check the stats on this new gear. For my Mage lvl 10 and 25 hellish purps were best in class compared to pinks, especially the lvl 10, even beating out lvl 11 gear. The lvl 36 pink hellish is average at best, maybe below average compared to lvl 36 pinks. Here and now the purps are spot on while the higher lvls are holding armor that they won't use. As for the amulets, all points into one stat? Right on!! Am I not supposed to be all dex on my rogue?

There's a person scratching his head asking another right now,"why is your crit so high?"

Carapace
10-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Thats because the probability of getting hellish gear is high.
Out of 16 Crates I've had only 1 prize which was not hellish gear or a vampire amulet (it was a rouge vanity helm). The odds of Vlad, plat and the helms are extremely low.

This is a false assumption for this event chest.

Every item in the jack o lantern daily chests has an equal chance to drop. Legendaries, epics, eggs, vanities... Its literally like rolling a d20 and loot is attached to each number. ONLY for this daily reward chest.

This is because due to the limited time of the event the persevered rarity of the items are limited by their availability already. If you did every day of the event there are a large number of possibilities, and at best you get 12 tries the entire event. This then varies depending on the level of a player when they open the chest. Trading and selling things you don't need is good for the games health, and fun!

Glad you are enjoying the event everyone!

keikali
10-27-2013, 05:30 PM
I believe what Max is saying is that Hellish gear and Vampire amulets, 1 for each class makes it 3 chances at some type of Hellish gear and 3 chances at some type of Vampire amulet meanwhile a Vlad egg is simply just 1 Vlad egg.

So in theory, this is correct, the chances to loot ANY type of Hellish regardless if all items have the same possibility of being looted, your chances of looting a Hellish piece of gear or Vampire Amulet is much higher than looting a Vlad egg. Same goes for the vanities.

Maxcd
10-27-2013, 06:53 PM
This is a false assumption for this event chest.

Every item in the jack o lantern daily chests has an equal chance to drop. Legendaries, epics, eggs, vanities... Its literally like rolling a d20 and loot is attached to each number. ONLY for this daily reward chest.

This is because due to the limited time of the event the persevered rarity of the items are limited by their availability already. If you did every day of the event there are a large number of possibilities, and at best you get 12 tries the entire event. This then varies depending on the level of a player when they open the chest. Trading and selling things you don't need is good for the games health, and fun!

Glad you are enjoying the event everyone!

I believe what Max is saying is that Hellish gear and Vampire amulets, 1 for each class makes it 3 chances at some type of Hellish gear and 3 chances at some type of Vampire amulet meanwhile a Vlad egg is simply just 1 Vlad egg.

So in theory, this is correct, the chances to loot ANY type of Hellish regardless if all items have the same possibility of being looted, your chances of looting a Hellish piece of gear or Vampire Amulet is much higher than looting a Vlad egg. Same goes for the vanities.

Thank you for the clarification, but is it like what Keikali stated in his quote, where each variation of the item gets its own individual chance in the chest pool? or by category (equal chance for Vampire, hellish, etc).

Kakatoa91
10-28-2013, 04:25 AM
Got 16 jacks, open 12 (range lvl10-15): 1 rogue pumpkin vanity, 3 hells armor/helm (dmg), 2 vamp (dmg). Rest junk armor and necky.

The pumpkin vanity rogue is the ugliest. Sold it right away. Dont like to keep ugly stuff.
Hope gettin vlad.

Kakashis
10-28-2013, 09:21 AM
I absolutely love the warrior pumpkin head and got a couple for my warrior toons. People that are selling them for 30-50k will regret! On a side note, at first I thought that the mummy vanity was butt ugly! Like the worst I've seen, but if you use the pumpkin head on it, then BAM wow, best vanity for the warrior EVER especially with the flappy wings!! My warrior can be level 100 and still sport that anime look!

Crowsfoot
10-28-2013, 09:31 AM
I looted my best eggs (vladd) and vanities (jack o'latern guise) on my lvl16 toons. My main is looting absolute crap.

keikali
10-28-2013, 09:33 AM
Beside the 1 Vlad egg I looted on my main, the rest has been crap. On my alts however, they're looting vanities, LOL.

Desperoto
10-28-2013, 09:35 AM
Looks like I'm preaching to the choir here, seeing as most that posted see the potential value of these new items.

Check the stats on this new gear. For my Mage lvl 10 and 25 hellish purps were best in class compared to pinks, especially the lvl 10, even beating out lvl 11 gear. The lvl 36 pink hellish is average at best, maybe below average compared to lvl 36 pinks. Here and now the purps are spot on while the higher lvls are holding armor that they won't use. As for the amulets, all points into one stat? Right on!! Am I not supposed to be all dex on my rogue?

There's a person scratching his head asking another right now,"why is your crit so high?"

A cheap blue amulet gives 2% more crit then the pure dex amulet..