PDA

View Full Version : I need help again.

Deke
10-27-2013, 01:49 AM
Good morning every one,

Maybe some of you remember me (and my rogue "Dinella") from previous posts of mine concerning the same subject, not getting into Arcane Legends and getting error messages. Well, I have run into problems again.

The last time I kept getting error messages about updating my video card, which turned out to be very misleading and very wrong!! I wasted more than a week messing around with this, and brought in a computer whiz friend of mine to help. As it turned out, I just needed to install an earlier version of Google Chrome, which I had been doing all along but that thought never came to me because the error message about updating my darn video card kept coming up.

Anyway, that was finally all resolved and my rogue "Dinella" achieved her level 36, and I reached the 1 million in gold milestone. "Dinella" and I were happy campers, until the error message about my video card needing
updating popped up again and I couldn't get on AL. Well, I figured that I was an old pro at this and I would just reinstall another old version of Google Chrome. Wrong !!!!!!!!

"Oldapps.com" pulled a fast one on me when they informed me that "Google Chrome is no longer available to download on "Oldapps.com". I (quite naturally) concluded that this was a conspiracy !! I searched Google and found other old apps, but as soon as I install one, Google updates it to the newest version which won't open Arcane Legends for me.

I have now arrived at the title of this post. "I need help again". Can someone please point me in the right direction and tell me how I can get around this current obstacle keeping me from the game, and my loyal buddy "Dinella".? I went to my control panel, and then Security, and shut down "automatic updating", but for whatever reason, my computer doesn't recognized that. I was running an older app previous to this incident with no problem. Is there another way for me to (Safely) get around "automatic updating"?? And does anyone know of a place where I can again find older versions of Google Chrome??

If it means anything I have a Toshiba Satellite lap top (about 6 years old) running Windows Vista.
I would sure appreciate it if some one could help me out with this.

Dinella and I would like to give a "Thanks in advance" for any responses.