PDA

View Full Version : There something special ??

FXtheSorcerer
10-27-2013, 07:39 AM
i ever ask myself why people sell locked more 1m, but i think inside that thing same with locked wth price 13-15K. Or they sell that much makes who buy n open the'1m' locked can get better than 13-15K locked

Vjerevica
10-27-2013, 07:41 AM
No. It's just a trick.

FXtheSorcerer
10-27-2013, 07:45 AM
haha, i just curious lol

keikali
10-27-2013, 08:16 AM
They do that to catch the people who rush to buy in a hurry and just click on it and hit purchase.

FXtheSorcerer
10-27-2013, 08:52 AM
but first shows is lower price, right ? or am i wrong -_-

chitgoks
10-27-2013, 09:03 AM
its their risk , meaning they have a lotta gold to lose

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

FXtheSorcerer
10-27-2013, 10:04 AM
haha lol

Juicymango
10-27-2013, 04:57 PM
Yup was always wondering about that too :)

FXtheSorcerer
10-28-2013, 04:02 AM
haha

KingMartin
10-28-2013, 04:49 AM
Those people rely that someone sorts descending and clicks on the "cheapest" item in a rush for a bargain.

Another trick is placing regular Golden chest just a bit cheaper than the cheapest Elite Golden Chest.

Yet another trick is overpriced Silver chests or putting low level item (e.g. Firesquid level 30) just a bit cheaper than 35 lvl (hoping someone did not qualify the search by level and overlooks the actual item level).

Also, there are some items that have the same name, but very different stats, e.g. armor of will for rogue. You can easily buy STR version instead of desired DEX version, unless you check the stats before buying. So, if something sounds too good to be true, be sure that you double check what you are buying (level and stats).

Some "merchants" list overpriced item in CS and then they shout in front of the store that they sell much cheaper than auction.

Most of these catches can be eliminated by searching for a full qualified item, e.g. Elite Golden Puzzlebox

Etc., etc. - lesson: Always check what you are buying, don't rush! :)

Juicymango
10-28-2013, 05:16 AM
Nice written king :)

KingMartin
10-28-2013, 05:26 AM
Nice written king :)

Thank you Mango! :)

I am a hard-core farmer - not a merchant at all - but when I go to the store to sell my loot I always double check what a good price might be. Hence I tend to study the current prices carefully, that is all :)

To be honest, I feel sorry for those that fall for those tricks (recently one of my highly respected guildies fell for that STR/DEX trick). I know, everybody is master of his own luck, but I simply like to play fair-play in the game just like in real life too.

FXtheSorcerer
10-29-2013, 05:48 AM
me neither lol

leeelooo
10-29-2013, 08:00 AM
Those people rely that someone sorts descending and clicks on the "cheapest" item in a rush for a bargain.

Another trick is placing regular Golden chest just a bit cheaper than the cheapest Elite Golden Chest.

Yet another trick is overpriced Silver chests or putting low level item (e.g. Firesquid level 30) just a bit cheaper than 35 lvl (hoping someone did not qualify the search by level and overlooks the actual item level).

Also, there are some items that have the same name, but very different stats, e.g. armor of will for rogue. You can easily buy STR version instead of desired DEX version, unless you check the stats before buying. So, if something sounds too good to be true, be sure that you double check what you are buying (level and stats).

Some "merchants" list overpriced item in CS and then they shout in front of the store that they sell much cheaper than auction.

Most of these catches can be eliminated by searching for a full qualified item, e.g. Elite Golden Puzzlebox

Etc., etc. - lesson: Always check what you are buying, don't rush! :)

I'm guilty of falling for that early on in my AL career. NEVER AGAIN! Grrrr!