PDA

View Full Version : Ping/delay is crazy the past couple of days!!!

iaser
10-27-2013, 07:41 AM
Dear sts,

What happened to many times before, is happening right now as well.
The delay/ping in AL is just freaking insane.
You cant even play a decent pve level, not to speak of pvp.
Spells not working, maps that take several minutes to load, the auction that doesnt show the items that are there for sale.
These are just some problems which i encounter.
And its not only me, but the whole AL community experiences these kind of difficulties.
So dear STS, just go and fix up those servers of you, because the way we need to play this game is just freaking insane!!!

Soundlesskill
10-27-2013, 08:44 AM
Dear sts,

What happened to many times before, is happening right now as well.
The delay/ping in AL is just freaking insane.
You cant even play a decent pve level, not to speak of pvp.
Spells not working, maps that take several minutes to load, the auction that doesnt show the items that are there for sale.
These are just some problems which i encounter.
And its not only me, but the whole AL community experiences these kind of difficulties.
So dear STS, just go and fix up those servers of you, because the way we need to play this game is just freaking insane!!!

Yepp, I know Nasty, Blakadder and a few more whose had problem with ping this particular weekend.

Alfai
10-27-2013, 09:07 AM
Me too.and i have to say its not just me.so bad till i dced numerous times in a day.
When i reported sts is saying its my network issue which i doubt.

Thank god im not delusional on the pings

Farhazard
10-27-2013, 09:27 AM
Me too.my guild suffer this problem too,so they dont want to go to pvp room because they scared of being killed by DC.

faychen
10-27-2013, 11:27 AM
Me too..
It's more crowded because of the Halloween Event.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk 4

Giuewek
10-27-2013, 12:11 PM
I agree sometimes my heal will fail and I would die in pvp

keikali
10-27-2013, 12:27 PM
It has gotten worst lately. I fully charged my skills seeing the word "charged" and even releasing nothing. This ruins PvE.

Giuewek
10-27-2013, 03:20 PM
Yep what keikali said exactly same happening in pvp aswell

Kakatoa91
10-28-2013, 04:50 AM
Yea... zero death avatar... got killed -_-

This weekend was particularly congested.
Gettin high and low ping all the time.

Linkincena
10-28-2013, 05:53 AM
It works fine for a few minutes when game starts. ..and then starts getting worse as we play along..

Linkincena
10-28-2013, 05:54 AM
And yes.. these days.. even fully charged skills do not fire sometimes. .

Haligali
10-28-2013, 06:56 AM
network issue

That's just not possible, because sometimes perfectly good.

Aziiii
10-28-2013, 07:08 AM
same here :) happens allot

Desperoto
10-28-2013, 06:02 PM
Iaser, ook nederlands? Add me! Dan doen we wat elite runs/ arena runs ofzo als je zin hebt..

Derezzzed
10-28-2013, 06:48 PM
I'd imagine it would have to do with alot of log ins & huge server population due to the Halloween event, I to have been experience alot of lag on a normal 100 ping connection that now easily goes to 2k, prime suspect is the servers can't handle all the people logged in due to the Halloween event

Soundlesskill
10-29-2013, 09:09 AM

Base ping in a non-full city.

This is really getting on my nerves, I'm losing fights in pvp because my skills won't go of and i start getting yelled at.

But especially for the tourney.. If i lose because my screen is literally freezing every 5sec I'm going to be so mad @;

Zylx
10-30-2013, 01:21 AM
True. I have been experiencing the same issues with my skills, considering i hardly ever had the same issues before, and my ping is reallly high. This is (probably?) the cause of a lot of people crowding the server due to halloween craziness.

Kraoracha
10-30-2013, 03:49 AM
I am already used to having a bad ping, sometimes over 10k, so I just use a madman's tactic when that happens, just use all skills and standard weapon all the time, and every 20 secs I hit the health button to fill that up in levels where I know I loose health during the run. Most of the times that works without killing, lol. (Does cost me more health potions then usual, tho, lol)

Cornface
10-30-2013, 05:43 AM
i live in China (notoriuos internet speeds) and average over 400 ping, sometimes play on 600-800.
I've gotten used to it, dont like it but used to it yes.

What i will say from experience is that in PVE (trusting that is loads) the mobs attack you less because you "appear to be half off line"....
im up to lv 36 now with an ok K/D.

So hate to say it but it is good for some things, if you know how to work around it.

Alfai
10-30-2013, 09:24 AM
Very very bad especially in pvp.many delays,skill failed etc and etc.ping between 12k to 26k.
Seriously?

Uzii
10-30-2013, 04:33 PM
I am already used to having a bad ping, sometimes over 10k, so I just use a madman's tactic when that happens, just use all skills and standard weapon all the time, and every 20 secs I hit the health button to fill that up in levels where I know I loose health during the run. Most of the times that works without killing, lol. (Does cost me more health potions then usual, tho, lol)

I do the same :D. Its like to be a psychic.

But im not sure if its all just players connections. Many ppl having problems. And for me its not always, there r times when the ping is really bad and times when everything is nice and smooth....

Lengi
11-04-2013, 05:32 AM
same problem here, high ping, skills are not working, fully charged skills do nothing... I died many times just because my horn of renew didnt work... Please fix this