PDA

View Full Version : New Guild with unique concept is travelin to Arlor... Wanna know more?? Click & Read

Footprintzz
10-27-2013, 10:33 AM
Hello wanderers of Arlor and Arcane Heroes!!!

I'm Footprintzz, a simple warrior who has been in the game for a long time now.
( sorry for my English )

I have been in multiple Guilds and notice that there arent many Guilds who help out new people in AL.
So I decided to start my own Guild. Im looking for at least 5 officers who are lvl 35+ and who are willing to help new people with quests or bosses or achievements.

The Guild isnt ready yet but it will be soon,

Are You 35+?
Are you strong and ready to help out the weak?

Add me as a friend 'Footprintzz' and tell me you read my message at the forum.
I will decide if you fit as an officer in the new Guild.

And please if you have suggestion of an Guild Name, pls reply

Frohnatur
10-28-2013, 10:02 PM
Noble goal. Good luck with your new guild.

A name? mmmh. Maybe: Gods of enlightment

Eski
10-29-2013, 12:10 AM
Yea good luck ! :)

Zylx
10-29-2013, 12:33 AM
Its a great idea to make a charitable guild! U should name it: Arcane Legends Mentors
Good luck!

Hnakkur
10-29-2013, 08:18 AM
good luck with it ! from HeldenvonHeute... may the best guild win. btw why 3 entries vom hvh ? :) btw i like that mentor name too. the only risk i see is that player just simply take the advantages from beeing helped and then leave

KingMartin
10-29-2013, 08:48 AM
Nice goal!!! :)

We do something similar for those that (think they) mastered normal levels and want to venture into elite realms.

Good luck with your guild!

GoodSyntax
10-29-2013, 12:05 PM
If you need help with any runs, training, build suggestions, etc., please invite me anytime, I'm always happy to help out - Kalizzaa

Killerheels
10-29-2013, 07:28 PM
We do that, but not all the time ofc. :) I had to put my foot down where some people almost treat those who assist them like slaves, wanting 3 max levels to help in a boss kill or AP. And then they leave the guild when they don't get what they want immediately. I hope you're ready for all sorts of disappointments that may come your way, because your intentions are very honorable and much needed in this game. Maybe you're the kind of guy newbies need and will love for the rest of their AL life ;) God bless!

epicrrr
10-30-2013, 06:30 PM
A noble deed haha, goodluck ;)