PDA

View Full Version : Trollers.......

Hellgamer
10-27-2013, 01:21 PM
Same ppl just because they don't have lepre kill instantly gold mine boss. So ppl with lepre and sometimes stacked with elexir lose their time and none gets nothing. I would RLY like a way to stop them from doing that. Mb a change that boss can't die if not all bosses spawn when u beyond a lvl(so little lvl players won't have problems)or a choice if u go run for locked or even a troller report.

What u think?
Ty for reading

ING : HELLPANK
using tapatalk

Zojak
10-27-2013, 01:32 PM
I honestly have no idea what you are saying here.

Maxcd
10-27-2013, 03:07 PM
I honestly have no idea what you are saying here.
The OP is stating that he gets upset that his locked chances dont tripple in gold mine because most people kill the boss before he spawns the other bosses.
In response to this. Maybe they want an aspen egg and aren't wanting crates. Maybe they want to get it done as fast as possible. Maybe you are wasting their elixir time because you are making the boss kill time longer. Maybe YOU are the troll.

Yeah, Plot Twist.

Juicymango
10-27-2013, 04:16 PM
So ppl with lepre and sometimes stacked with elexir lose their time and none gets nothing. I would RLY like a way to stop them from doing that.

Idk whats your problem if no one gets nothing... That means you get something though ;)
There are 3 things you can do:
1) Live with it
2) organize a party and Farm with your friends
3) type /partyinvite 000

keikali
10-27-2013, 05:27 PM
Maybe they want the Speed Slayer AP achievement.

If you want to kill all three bosses, do what Juicy said above.

Otherwise, deal with it.

xcainnblecterx
10-28-2013, 01:01 AM
The OP is stating that he gets upset that his locked chances dont tripple in gold mine because most people kill the boss before he spawns the other bosses.
In response to this. Maybe they want an aspen egg and aren't wanting crates. Maybe they want to get it done as fast as possible. Maybe you are wasting their elixir time because you are making the boss kill time longer. Maybe YOU are the troll.

Yeah, Plot Twist.

Made me think of borderlands 2 with that plot twist. Also if your trying to get crates thats the slowest way to go. Pretty sure you can kill jarl 3-6 times while waiting to kill those 3

Hellgamer
10-28-2013, 02:47 AM

Yeah, Plot Twist.

Dude who wants Aspen egg? I always gift it. And I'm not talking about ppl with elixir. I talk about ppl with no luck at all

using tapatalk

Kostral
10-28-2013, 07:06 AM
Is there any rule that push other players to act like as you want or desire ?

Just apply one of the option that Juicy has showen you n done ...

1) Live with it
2) organize a party and Farm with your friends
3) type /partyinvite 000

Shanamerny
10-28-2013, 10:36 AM
Made me think of borderlands 2 with that plot twist. Also if your trying to get crates thats the slowest way to go. Pretty sure you can kill jarl 3-6 times while waiting to kill those 3

Agreed

KingMartin
10-28-2013, 10:41 AM
Do what Mango says - form a party by yourself and you can wait for those bosses for ages if you want.

However I agree with the others - this is probably the least effective way of how to hunt them crates :D

xXz21
10-28-2013, 03:15 PM
only wrtie in a town /partyinv 000

Venom
10-29-2013, 03:53 AM
/partyi j (instead of j you can use anything..) then enter goldmine, you will be alone. later do /partyleave and repeat with /partyi

Hellgamer
10-30-2013, 12:49 AM
/partyi j (instead of j you can use anything..) then enter goldmine, you will be alone. later do /partyleave and repeat with /partyi

Lol ty I didn't know how to leave party.

Btw I know its a slow way but this way I hunt locked while playing other games like lol

using tapatalk

Kraoracha
10-30-2013, 05:32 AM
Or you can aks the ones in the map not to kill the boss before the mini bosses are there, I think there is a good chance they will do that for you too.
I for instance dont care for the end of the gold mine anymore, so just kill boss and move on, if someone would ask me to not kill him before the mini bosses come I would either just leave or wait with him to kill them all. Or do what all the above wrote, of course.