PDA

View Full Version : Set Recovery?

GRIZZY
10-27-2013, 03:04 PM
STS told me there is no way to get my demo mace set back from a certain player ^^ who was banned while I was lending it to him.
Is this true...? There is no way to track the account and take it off?

Zeus
10-27-2013, 03:04 PM
Yes, this is true.

This is why I do not lend items for prolonged periods of time in order to avoid situations like this.

angeldawn
10-27-2013, 03:10 PM
I'm sure there is a way to view accounts, chat history and inventory. However, it's prob STS's policy to just not do it (unless you get special treatment)

STS's stand on this stuff is if you lend someone items, expect to not get it back. U either used the gift function or trade function and either way the transaction was final and valid.

Oldcoot
10-27-2013, 03:18 PM
If that's what they said then that's what they said, sorry bout your luck

GRIZZY
10-27-2013, 04:05 PM
Alright thanks guys I'm out :/ I may come back and rush 66 or something but this is a good excuse to move on. It's been a fun 3 years ;)

Everyone'sFavMage
10-27-2013, 05:31 PM
I'm assuming this (certain player) is Shelby? He just changed his name, not banned. Btw, This happened to me as well, lost demonic mace set. Lol... It sucks but I made the 8m back in 2 weeks. Not a terrible setback. You wanna know a set back? Losing your entire account with 50-60mill in sets and 2 esbs. THATS A SETBACK.

Extreme
10-27-2013, 05:32 PM
I'm assuming this (certain player) is Shelby? He just changed his name, not banned. Btw, This happened to me as well, lost demonic mace set. Lol... It sucks but I made the 8m back in 2 weeks. Not a terrible setback. You wanna know a set back? Losing your entire account with 50-60mill in sets and 2 esbs. THATS A SETBACK.

Lel, Chill brow.

Noi`ya
10-27-2013, 05:37 PM
Lel, Chill brow.

hes always so mad

Everyone'sFavMage
10-27-2013, 05:38 PM
Lel, Chill brow.:/ it sucked to lose it all. Lol

hes always so mad
Since you quit yep.

Noi`ya
10-27-2013, 05:43 PM
Since you quit yep.

no you've always been mad

TEOKILLO
10-27-2013, 05:51 PM
One mad azz pro

Everyone'sFavMage
10-27-2013, 05:53 PM
RAWR!!!

SakuraSenbonKageyoshi
10-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Mage makes me happy.

Nihiliste
10-27-2013, 06:19 PM

Americanska is the name yet again!

Hook
10-27-2013, 06:21 PM

Sorry to hear your loss Grizzy. I have plenty of experience losing millions to friends and I can assure you, if you want to keep playing, it'll be easier if you know the ropes of the game already.
So go for it :) you can merch 1m a week if your dedicated.
I once got my demonic mace set stolen by a player named "xpacificax" whom I once considered a best friend. It turned out she was nothing but a scam artist.

And Shelby, lol I remember he asked to borrow my demonic xbow set a while back. He pretends to be a girl to hook players to be nice to him. His name is Alex. He is actually the brother of the girl he pretends to be. His sister's name is Robin Talbert. Shelby , another girl, actually happens to be Robins best friend.
Worse part of this is, i dnt think Robin knows her own brother "catfishes" her online.
Pretty sick guy.

IGN Storm
10-27-2013, 06:23 PM
Sorry to hear your loss Grizzy. I have plenty of experience losing millions to friends and I can assure you, if you want to keep playing, it'll be easier if you know the ropes of the game already.
So go for it :) you can merch 1m a week if your dedicated.
I once got my demonic mace set stolen by a player named "xpacificax" whom I once considered a best friend. It turned out she was nothing but a scam artist.

And Shelby, lol I remember he asked to borrow my demonic xbow set a while back. He pretends to be a girl to hook players to be nice to him. His name is Alex. He is actually the brother of the girl he pretends to be. His sister's name is Robin Talbert. Shelby , another girl, actually happens to be Robins best friend.
Worse part of this is, i dnt think Robin knows her own brother "catfishes" her online.
Pretty sick guy.

TMI

Trenton
10-27-2013, 08:05 PM
TMI Hi robin

:)

GRIZZY
10-27-2013, 08:11 PM
I might just play with what I got for awhile. I don't really play enough to merch anymore until summer so I won't make it back for awhile.
Thanks for the advice tho ;)

Mothwing
10-27-2013, 08:15 PM
If you want any stuffs tell me, I quit and I don't really need my crud anymore.

Kingzila
10-27-2013, 08:28 PM
Unless you are ready to lose an item or items you should not lend/trade/give or even borrow and item unless you are 100% ready to lose it the second it leaves your paws/claws/hands.

Sts is not a repo company you trade it or give it to someone and they take it it's gone. That's the trick of the trade and its not changing anytime soon

Kingzila
10-27-2013, 08:31 PM

That's not a set back that's a complete and udder fail.

Roberto077
10-27-2013, 09:54 PM
If you want any stuffs tell me, I quit and I don't really need my crud anymore.

:OOO

Mothwing
10-27-2013, 10:44 PM
:OOO

Did you not see el threado?

Everyone'sFavMage
10-28-2013, 02:33 AM
Hi robin

:)LMFAO attention everyone this Is currently my favorite post of all time, I'm considering making additional forum accounts just to thank this post again. Pls spread the word and thank this post. Thanks.

That's not a set back that's a complete and udder fail.
Wasn't my fault. Lol got a device ban and when I came back everything was gone. O.O sts prob stole from me cuz I to gud

Roberto077
10-28-2013, 10:28 AM
Did you not see el threado?

I don't read that section. It's depressing.

SayCreed
10-28-2013, 11:50 AM
I recall Shelby making a thread about a guy called mason who was scammed off Demonic mace set (From Lending He's just a hypocrite
Also he called the guy who was keep saying 'Noob' to Shelby.

EDIT: If It Is Shelby

:mad: