PDA

View Full Version : What is the best legendary gears for LvL36 Sorcerer?

Joed Jacob
10-27-2013, 04:55 PM
What is the best legendary gears for lvl 36 Sorcerer? Since i don't have enough money yet to but mythic gears, please help me to build my sorcerer to a better one, Thanks in advance..

cindersx
10-27-2013, 05:07 PM
You could get the architect stuff.. Those are pretty good.

Joed Jacob
10-27-2013, 05:14 PM
You could get the architect stuff.. Those are pretty good.

Is that also gave you crit build? I'm a new player for arcane i'm playing for like a month so that's why i didn't know anything about the gears i am still learning, thanks btw.

keikali
10-27-2013, 05:25 PM
If you do not have upgraded mythics, then the Architect of Security Level 36 comes next and surprisingly the Hellish Armors MIGHT be worth a shot at, I haven't tried it on my Sorc, but my Warrior and Rogue both use the Assault/Potency version at level 36.

Joed Jacob
10-27-2013, 06:28 PM
If you do not have upgraded mythics, then the Architect of Security Level 36 comes next and surprisingly the Hellish Armors MIGHT be worth a shot at, I haven't tried it on my Sorc, but my Warrior and Rogue both use the Assault/Potency version at level 36.

Thanks for the reply keikali, and im thinking for crit build but i don't know what gears do i need to put in.

keikali
10-27-2013, 06:39 PM
If you have no access to Mythics that you can upgrade then either farm for Architect of Security Level 36 (Elite Wraith Heart - Helm, Elite Inan'Hesh - Armor) or do the Halloween event and get lucky with the Hellish Gears. I haven't seen anything like Assault or Potency for the Mage version of the Hellish gear. Best I've seen was the Versatility one.

cindersx
10-27-2013, 10:23 PM
It is your way of playing but I would suggest getting gear that gives intellect as the first stat and strength as the second stat. As a sorcerer, you don't need dexterity. But dexterity is where you get the crit from. And again, it is your way of playing.

This is just a suggestion.

keikali
10-28-2013, 07:52 AM
It is your way of playing but I would suggest getting gear that gives intellect as the first stat and strength as the second stat. As a sorcerer, you don't need dexterity. But dexterity is where you get the crit from. And again, it is your way of playing.

This is just a suggestion.

Some sorcs prefer Dexterity, mainly because it adds both crit, dmg and HP, whereas strength only adds HP for a sorc. However the HP boost from a STR stat is much higher than that from a dex point.

Frekken
10-29-2013, 01:10 AM
If you put all yoir stats on int then you should be low on heath so...aim for that i guess hellish are good

Joed Jacob
10-29-2013, 05:45 PM
Thanks for all the advise guys. :)