PDA

View Full Version : Anarchyz's 1st Annual Halloween Party

zorathorg
10-27-2013, 05:01 PM
I was athttp://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzcSkeletonLords Halloween party yesterday morning, and it was awesome.... I personally think i would like to host one myself, so all day, this thursday, Halloween Day, i will be hosting my own Hallowee Party. Costume Contest, Trivia, etc.

Mount Fang Towne
Thursday October 31st
Starting @ 7 am Central Standard Time

I need some people to help with prizes, with helping me host it. Etc.PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD IF YOU KNOW WE SHOULD DO THIS!!

EDIT: I should mention that this event will be hosted from 7 am CST to bout 7 pm... So 12 hours worth of party!! Anyone who can make it at around noon cst will be able to take part ib the Costume Contest

THIS CONTEST LASTS ALL DAY FROM 7 AM - 7 PM

Have fun and Hope to See You There

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR TIMEZONE:
Use THIS (http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc)
With 07:00:00 AM (America/Chicago) - (Your Time/Town)

programmed
10-27-2013, 05:39 PM
I was at SkeletonLords Halloween party yesterday morning, and it was awesome.... I personally think i would like to host one myself, so all day, this thursday, Halloween Day, i will be hosting my own Hallowee Party. Costume Contest, Trivia, etc.

Mount Fang Towne
Thursday October 31st
Starting @ 7 am Central Standard Time

I need some people to help with prizes, with helping me host it. Etc.PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD IF YOU KNOW WE SHOULD DO THIS!!

Have fun and Hope to See You There

7 am is kind of a bad time for a lot of people isn't it? Most players are kids who therefore go to school and 7 am central time they are either getting ready or on their way to school. 7 am central is also 8 am eastern (me) where we are IN school. So anyone from central time all the way over to places like Sweden many players are going to school at that time.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Cheenivie
10-27-2013, 05:48 PM
I'd recommend doing it on a Sunday morning, people will be much more available IMO and gl hosting it. If you need any tips I'd ask Skel cause he has done a pretty good job hosting these parties:P

zorathorg
10-27-2013, 06:32 PM
Added a new edit

Michael Liu
10-27-2013, 07:36 PM
SAT morning, pls. Sun morning ppl go to church.

Schnitzel
10-27-2013, 08:17 PM
I plan to attend ^.^

zorathorg
10-27-2013, 08:48 PM
I dont do weekend.... I work weekend... Sorry its still thursday all day

Pvpandctf
10-27-2013, 08:54 PM
Everyday pls!

Qwertypuss
10-27-2013, 09:34 PM
Hey guys

If i live in Melbourne, Australia, what time would the party be over here? i really dont get this time zone thing hehe.

P.s. i don't live in Melbourne, I live in Atlantis, so don't come looking for me in Melbourne.

zorathorg
10-27-2013, 10:33 PM
Sadly youre at the worst time for it. 7 AM CST = 11 PM ON THURSDAY TO 11 am on FRIDAY

Qwertypuss
10-28-2013, 12:11 AM
Oh that's perfect! I usually play between 11:30pm and 4am. Haha jokes :p

Aww that means i miss out on your awesome party! :(

zorathorg
10-28-2013, 12:17 AM
Yeah.... Ive been so bored during last 3 hours ive been necroing NOTDEAD postswith what i think.... I think its called replying to a live post..... YAY ISH SPESHUL!!

Skeletonlord
10-28-2013, 02:43 AM
Hi Anarchyz.

This would be at 12pm noon in the United Kingdom.

Time and date is good. I should be there. It's half term week here in the UK! My bad!

@Cheen Aw cheers bro! I think my parties are successful enough to host more of them!