PDA

View Full Version : stash problems

Contravention
10-27-2013, 05:48 PM
Just out of curitoy who else is have problems with there stash I but all my stuff and there now I can't take none of it out. For sakes its says my stuff is there but on the scereen it shows absolutely nothing. Any fixes?

doomdoomdoom
10-28-2013, 03:42 AM
Just out of curitoy who else is have problems with there stash I but all my stuff and there now I can't take none of it out. For sakes its says my stuff is there but on the scereen it shows absolutely nothing. Any fixes?

Your stash has 2 tabs: Equipment and Vanity. Any chance you stashed vanities and are only looking at your Equipment tab?

Contravention
12-14-2013, 10:19 PM
I've used stash before but when I put stuff in the stash it just disappears. I've used stash before on other alts and i can take stuff out but on the account I use it just disappears .-.

doomdoomdoom
12-15-2013, 12:10 AM
I've used stash before but when I put stuff in the stash it just disappears. I've used stash before on other alts and i can take stuff out but on the account I use it just disappears .-.

With the same character...you stash something...and instead of it showing in your stash with that same character it just disappears? Maybe get some screenshots and report it to support?