PDA

View Full Version : New cap?

joshtheboss
10-27-2013, 07:30 PM
I heard there's a new cap coming near the end of of the year. Is this true?

Please don't troll if there isn't one.

DocDoBig
10-27-2013, 07:36 PM
Sup Josh.

I hope so! One new expansion a year would be the minimum imo.

TEOKILLO
10-27-2013, 07:50 PM
Whats the point of a new cap, its not like the devs will put 100% effort in it to see if running the dungeons are fun compared to boring, endless, slow, and less xp, grinding compared to mega maze. People will obviously complain again in a few months about the same problem..

Asking for a new cap is basically saying please take my time and money so i can delay my nagging for a month or two

joshtheboss
10-27-2013, 08:02 PM
Sup Josh.

I hope so! One new expansion a year would be the minimum imo.
Sup.

Whats the point of a new cap, its not like the devs will put 100% effort in it to see if running the dungeons are fun compared to boring, endless, slow, and less xp, grinding compared to mega maze. People will obviously complain again in a few months about the same problem..

Asking for a new cap is basically saying please take my time and money so i can delay my nagging for a month or two

I wasn't asking for a new expansion though. I'm just curious as to whether or not there is one, and I'm going to go ahead and assume by your post that there isn't one.

XghostzX
10-27-2013, 08:16 PM
Josh, to be honest, I highly doubt there will be one. If you just "hear" things going around, I guarantee you at this point in PL's time it's a rumor.

But obviously, who would know.

Kingzila
10-27-2013, 08:22 PM
Very unlikely seeing the state that pl is being viewed in it seems like a rumor since people are really a new cap. So yah sorry to burst your bubble :/

Kingzila
10-27-2013, 08:24 PM

That's how all caps are well put

Pvpandctf
10-27-2013, 08:49 PM
Hope so!, I can't wait it..:D

programmed
10-27-2013, 08:52 PM
I'm sure it's just a rumor

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Roberto077
10-27-2013, 09:51 PM
Halloween is just rumor central, isn't it?

Anyways, there may be one, there may not. No one knows.

zorathorg
10-27-2013, 11:25 PM
Lulz that was my rumor..... It was my halloween prank.... Which was october 7th... Like 3 weeks ago bro.... B4 i was even in TCG...umm LELZ

xcainnblecterx
10-28-2013, 02:51 AM
Better to release the kraken of oysters up chickens till the spoon fed popcorn flop drops to 81 being op purple squares crai moar with hic ups of bmsin lmks

Extreme
10-28-2013, 05:15 AM
We don't know, even Devs don't know only God knows.

SayCreed
10-28-2013, 06:16 AM
Lulz that was my rumor..... It was my halloween prank.... Which was october 7th... Like 3 weeks ago bro.... B4 i was even in TCG...umm LELZ
This guy made rumour he says

Skeletonlord
10-28-2013, 08:06 AM

Oh mighty god, will there be a new cap?

Fusionstrike
10-28-2013, 12:12 PM
The only thing we can do is look to history in the absence of an official announcement. For the last few expansions, there has been an official preview announcement that contained some teasers and other tidbits about work in progress. The first official word has historically come about 6-8 weeks before the release (roughly speaking). So I would say if there is to be a meaningful expansion before the end of the year, we'll see a post about it very soon. If we don't see any announcement in the next week or so (especially considering the holidays coming up in the US), I would expect not to see anything released this year.

There's also the possibility of other, smaller updates they could do. Small stuff, like reworking gear stats or skills or fixing bugs, tends not to have announcements until they happen. So in that case we probably shouldn't expect to know about it until it's released. These kinds of smaller effort updates very well could happen at any time, including before the end of the year.

I Am God
10-28-2013, 12:14 PM

Oh mighty god, will there be a new cap?

Soon my children, soon

dudetus
10-28-2013, 12:16 PM
Soon my children, soon

Embrace yourself for deletion and infraction for ur main acc.

Zeus
10-28-2013, 12:28 PM
Soon my children, soon

Please PM Repentence and make him see your ways. :/

LEVEL ONE
10-28-2013, 12:33 PM
Well, nobody knows exactly when the Oysterra expansion is coming.

Chickenrunnn
10-28-2013, 12:48 PM
Haha, a new cap?.. Haha .___.

Let them make 3-4 more games, 5-6 level caps in AL, then you might have a "new" cap :p

dudetus
10-28-2013, 12:49 PM
Haha, a new cap?.. Haha .___.

Let them make 3-4 more games, 5-6 level caps in AL, then you might have a "new" cap :p

Chicken, that's not very positive thinking. GoAs should be positive and prime examples how to behave!

Iphoneington
10-28-2013, 12:51 PM
Maybe there's a new one for New Years!? ;)

Chickenrunnn
10-28-2013, 12:55 PM
Chicken, that's not very positive thinking. GoAs should be positive and prime examples how to behave!

Not positive? :O .. New games and new caps in AL are a good thing you know :p..

Was just translating the "no caps at the horizon" from Justg :)

Justg
10-28-2013, 01:22 PM
Not positive? :O .. New games and new caps in AL are a good thing you know :p..

Was just translating the "no caps at the horizon" from Justg :)

I certainly did not put it like that. Still no PL cap on the horizon folks, but we were just talking today about how we could get more time in for some of our older games.