PDA

View Full Version : So I've heard...

Xbuddyjosh
10-27-2013, 08:19 PM
Is there a special Halloween banner of some sort?

Maxcd
10-27-2013, 08:28 PM
Is there a special Halloween banner of some sort?
Yes there is, its awarded for completing 10 days of the dead and earning the achievement, along with a title and 20k additional gold. The appearance is unknown at the moment.

Xbuddyjosh
10-27-2013, 08:31 PM
So is it impossible for me to do it since I did my first one today?

Maxcd
10-27-2013, 08:36 PM
So is it impossible for me to do it since I did my first one today?
Sadly, yes, there are a total of 12 days in the event and today is the 4th. If you completed every day up to the last day you'd be at 9 days. It'd be safe to assume that the banner would not be trad able since its an achievement award. (although I might be wrong)

Xbuddyjosh
10-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Aw man

Commanderkeen
10-27-2013, 09:37 PM
Sadly, yes, there are a total of 12 days in the event and today is the 4th. If you completed every day up to the last day you'd be at 9 days. It'd be safe to assume that the banner would not be trad able since its an achievement award. (although I might be wrong)

Maybe our calendars are different but I count 13 days. October 24 - November 5 is 13 days. So Buddy if my math is correct you can still get banner as long as you don't miss anymore days and if STS doesn't update the game before you finish on the 5th.

Zeus
10-27-2013, 10:14 PM
Aw man

You better get started! Good thing is that the quest runs on their server timer so it resets at the same time for everybody :)

Spyce
10-27-2013, 10:28 PM
Maybe our calendars are different but I count 13 days. October 24 - November 5 is 13 days. So Buddy if my math is correct you can still get banner as long as you don't miss anymore days and if STS doesn't update the game before you finish on the 5th.

I count 13 days as well..
Am I stupid or something?

Maxcd
10-27-2013, 10:46 PM

I count 13 days as well..
Am I stupid or something?

I think I made the mistake.
I could have sworn that I saw someone else post that the event was 12 days but I haven't found that post yet.
Its 12 days not including Nov. 5th, as the maintenance can be very early or very late. I didn't include it.
I apologize for the misinformation. If you get the rest of the quests done then you should be able to finish the Days of the Dead quest for the banner.

Dreuefesie
10-28-2013, 02:36 AM
Just make a start on them.

You get cool loot from the the chests and you never know, STS could forget that Al has a Halloween Event on and let it run for a few more days.